Complaint Review: OTL Score Sense

4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406,
    Dallas, Texas
    USA

OTL Score Sense scoresense.com Has Access To My Checking Account Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Which One Is It?

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I have just recently discovered that Score Sense has been debiting my checking account every month since October 2011.  Immediately after realizing that this had been taking place I called the 800 number provided on their website and spoke to a customer service representative.  She was not able to read any of my information back to me correctly but did tell me that the card they  had on file expired in 2011.  This is what raised the first red flag.  If they had a card on file that was expired how would they have access.

She then confirmed that she cancelled my "membership".  I then continued speaking to the person in customer service and requested that I speak with a manager or supervisor.  She would not let me speak to anyone and insisted that I fax a written claim to them.  She gave me an email address that I could send the form to instead because I was not happy about having to fax documents to them.  When I got back to my desk I immediately took to social media to post about them.  Within minutes someone had responded to my posts.

Today I received a facebook notification from the Score Sense profile asking what my phone number was because they wanted to discuss a partial refund.  Needless to say, they never called me.  I checked my bank account and discovered that they had made four different deposites into my acount in the amount of $29.95.  I quickly called my bank and had them flag my account for activity.  I have posted again to social media and am awaiting to hear back from them.

These people need to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/otl-score-sense/dallas-texas-75205/otl-score-sense-scoresensecom-has-access-to-my-checking-account-dallas-texas-1121549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Which One Is It?

AUTHOR: hannahf****83 - ()

So what exactly is it that you want me to do?  What another week for someone to call me?  Yout organization of misfits is exhausting.  You all nee to get on the same page so that your stories are straight.  Just take care of it so I can move on.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Dear Ms. Fowler:  ScoreSense Customer Care is aware of your issue; however, as you have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, it is now being handled by our Escalations team.

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Hannah,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.