Complaint Review: OTL SCORESENSE

, Select State/Province
    USA

OTL SCORESENSE Bait and switch Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I requested a free credit report on line and was directed to OTL Scroesense (OTL).  OTL  stated I would get a free credit report but had to pay a dollar which would be refunded.  Of course they request credit card info for the dollar charge which I provided.  I checked my credit card account and found that they had charged not only the dollar but $29.95 for a monthly charge.  According to my credit card account, the charge was made on the same day as the dollar charge which was not refunded.  I called my credi card company and they will stop payment and remove the company from my account.  I would not try dealing with the OTL company directly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2014 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/otl-scoresense/select-stateprovince/otl-scoresense-bait-and-switch-texas-1112221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense