Complaint Review: OTL*SCORESENSE

• Reported By: Donna — Virginia United States of America
  • OTL*SCORESENSE

Internet, Florida
    United States of America

OTL*SCORESENSE Charged my bank account $29.95 and will not refund money. Have call two times to report this charge. Internet, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

This company has charged my banking account $29.95 for a credit monitoring service that I did not subscribe to. I have call two times to report the fraud and all I get is the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/otlscoresense/internet-florida-/otlscoresense-charged-my-bank-account-2995-and-will-not-refund-money-have-call-two-ti-997208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi Donna,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 855-540-3895 to address your concerns.  Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 8PM CST
Saturday, 8AM to 5PM CST
Sunday, 12PM to 6PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense