Complaint Review: OTLscoresense

• Reported By: Ceil — Vero Beach Florida United States of America
  • OTLscoresense

Internet
    United States of America

OTLscoresense BOA offered free credit report, so I applied. Got billed $1 and then $29.95 on BOA Visa. Internet

Bank of America online offered free credit report.  I applied.  Got confirmation email membership number from Scoresense with my credit score.  Then my BOA visa was charged $1.00...then $29.95.

Upon receiving BOA statement, I phoned Scoresense 1-800-679-6327.  Was told I signed up for 7 day free trial and then automatically I would be billed $29.95 every month unless cancelled for identity theft protection.  I told rep that did not want any of their services EVER.

I am 81 years old and on SNAP for low income...
I can't afford it.  This is the first time EVER that I have recefurther billing...I am contacting BOA about
this ripoff...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/otlscoresense/internet/otlscoresense-boa-offered-free-credit-report-so-i-applied-got-billed-1-and-then-2995-985983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content