Complaint Review: OTLscoresense

• Reported By: mordbm — island park Idaho USA
  • OTLscoresense

Nationwide
    USA

OTLscoresense scoresense continues to try and debit my credit card and the account was closed in December of 2011 dallas texas Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

In 2011 I subscribed to the rip off scam of OTL*scoresense. On December 30, 2011 I contacted the company and cancelled my account. In October 2012 they secretly began charging my credit card $29.95. As I did not scrutinize my statements this continued until October 2013. They had charged my account in excess of $200. I contacted them, and after numerous emails and phone conversations, the account was again closed. I contacted the credit card company but only a token amount was reimbursed.

Now, 2015, they have once again been attempting to debit my credit card account. I have sent numerous emails and only get their electronic reply stating I need to contact them? We called the credit card company, who contacted scoresense and once again they stated they would close the account that was closed in 2011.

Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2015 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/otlscoresense/nationwide/otlscoresense-scoresense-continues-to-try-and-debit-my-credit-card-and-the-account-was-cl-1215863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - (USA)

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense