Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: Lisa K — Virginia
Outbound Engine
200 East 6th, Suite 205 Austin, TX 78701 Austin, Texas USA

Outbound Engine Real Estate online marketing company Don't waste your money - Austin Texas

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Appreciated the feedback!

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Buyer Beware! I completely agree with the other complaints - Please save your money. There are better companies out there that do a good job, please don't use this one!

I've been a Realtor for 15 years and wanted to connect more on Linked-in, Facebook etc. After having Outbound Engine "market" to my contacts for four months. I called them to let them know that their marketing plan was junk. The articles are so generic and not related to real estate. (Ladder safety - really) There has been no interest, no hits from followers EVER! I started sharing articles from NRA or NVAR and received much more interaction with my followers. I've called them several times to cancel my contract and or inprove the quality of information and learned that I would be charges half of the remaining months. (about $500) I have been scamed...but I won't go quietly!

I wish I would have researched this product more before I purchased it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/outbound-engine/austin-texas-78701/outbound-engine-real-estate-online-marketing-company-dont-waste-your-money-austin-texa-1133265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Outbound Engine

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Appreciated the feedback!

AUTHOR: cynthia - ()

After Lisa reached out to me, I scheduled a time with her to meet with our new content strategist to hear her feedback about the content.  I really appreciated the time that she took drafting some content topics and her openness with helping us improve our social media strategy.  We value customer feedback so we can continue to improve our business.

Cynthia Balusek