Complaint Review: Outdoor Inflatable Lounger

• Reported By: Lisa — St. Louis Park Minnesota USA
  • Outdoor Inflatable Lounger

Internet
    USA

Outdoor Inflatable Lounger Rama Deals On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order.  West Seneca, New York Internet

On November 28, 2016 I placed an order to Outdoor Inflatables for $127.96. After not hearing back from the company and reading multiple bad reviews, I contacted the company on December 8, 2016 asking to cancel the order. With no phone number to reach the company (should have been my first clue), I sent them a message on Facebook and through email (both places I received confirmation of purchase). On December 12, 2016, I asked the company to confirm that the order was canceled.

On December 14, 2016 I received a message saying they had shipped my product. Then responded on December 15, 2016 that they cannot cancel the order because it had already shipped. I responded saying how could that be when I requested they cancel the order more than a week before via two separate modes of communication. They did not reply.

I contacted my credit card company at that time and asked what I could do. They encouraged me to forward the package back to the company and I was asked to send proof of sending. I also contacted the US postal service to attempt to stop shipment and they said they couldn't do that.

The package arrived on December 27, 2016 along with many other holiday packages and was listed from a company not called Outdoor Inflatables. I opened the package expecting a present from family for my children. When I saw what the package held, I took the product to the post office and repacked the container and shipped back. The post office charged me $20 to return the package since it was opened.

I have yet to get a refund from the company. The product was shipped back to the company on December 30, 2016.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2017 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/outdoor-inflatable-lounger/internet/outdoor-inflatable-lounger-rama-deals-on-november-28-2016-i-placed-an-order-to-outdoor-i-1374864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content