Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Attorney Generals companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 5,483 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

26, Report #1371952

May 08 2017
Youth Lasting Look When I ordered this I was told I would get a sample for 4.98. There was nothing else they wanted except my address on the form. There was nothing said about the 14 day trial for this product.  Internet Author: Zion, Illinois Attorney Generals: Youth Lasting Look Internet

May 07 2017
Military star card Armed forces card Rip off.. stole money for 2 years of payments and then over 4k in tax offset Texas Author: Raeford, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Military star card Texas

May 05 2017
Diet supplements sec Trim choice They are stealing 69.95 from my account without my permission Las vegas Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Attorney Generals: Diet supplements sec Las vegas, Nevada

May 04 2017
H & R Accounrs Collections on Hospital Bills. Paying thru my bank account. Legal? Moline Illinois Author: Washington, Iowa Attorney Generals: H & R Accounrs Moline, Illinois

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide

May 03 2017
Adams Specials Collected $ 39.90 From Me For Sunglasses Woodland Hills California Author: Lake Pleasant, New York Attorney Generals: Adams Specials Woodland Hills, California

May 03 2017
Skin royale Total ripoff Orlando Internet Author: Winter Springs, Florida Attorney Generals: Skin royale Internet

May 03 2017
K styles We ordered 2 shirts, haven't recieved them yet. Over a 2 months now Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: K styles Internet

May 02 2017
Revitalize skin serum and ReNew eye serum Free trial scam Internet Author: N Aurora, Illinois Attorney Generals: Revitalize skin serum and ReNew eye serum Internet

May 02 2017
Letoile Illustra Thus comoanyis a complete scam. The claim to be sending you one product and you receive another. Pkease watch for their littke 25 day warning or you will be charged $150 for not even a rhirty day supply. They gave me cancellation numbers but tefused s refund. I am reporting thus scan to the Bettet Business Bureau. If you have experienced this, I believe a class action suit is in order. Los Angeles, California Letoile.com Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Letoile Nationwide

May 01 2017
Nutra Max Maldomediagmutus None fulfillment of request and double billing Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Attorney Generals: Nutra Max Maldomediagmutus Internet

Royaltrendy.com Internet
Author: Sandown, New Hampshire BBB Better Business Bureau: Royaltrendy.com Internet

Apr 28 2017
Energy Blue Tech. Ebt They ripped me off. They put broke things on my house . I had called them several times and they never answered my calls. They are way to expensive too. Joshua Texas Author: Joshua, Texas Attorney Generals: Energy Blue Tech. Joshua, Texas

May 14 2017
International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Arthur T. Lee Confirmed Candidate, Award Disbursement Account, Grand Prize payment $15,000.00 North Kansas City Missouri. 64116 Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: International Award Payment Center/ Arthur T. Lee Nationwide

Apr 28 2017
Lux International Sales Aps Forcing payments for items never ordered D DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Internet Author: Peterborough , Attorney Generals: Lux International Sales Aps Internet

Apr 27 2017
Scam-Purjury Ding-A Ling Answer Service & Impact Answer service Ripoff Ding A Ling Fake 30 day Trial Margate Florida Author: Ohio, Ohio Attorney Generals: Ding-A Ling Answer Service Margate, Florida