Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Bait-and-Switch

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Feb 07 2017
National Grants Conferences,Don Perry,Rachel Burke I was promised free lifetime access & later charged, I have unable to access my account for years. ROCHESTER New York Author: Homer, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: National Grants Conferences ROCHESTER, New York

Feb 07 2017
Letoile AviquaLe Jeune Skin Care Scam ALERT Los Angeles California Author: Remlap, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Letoile Los Angeles, California

Feb 06 2017
Instant Checkmate Deceptive practices from A to Z Internet Author: Chantilly, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Instant Checkmate Internet

Feb 06 2017
hobbiesdiscount Deceptive adsvertising Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: hobbiesdiscount Internet

Feb 05 2017
Nugenix Rip-off, debit/credit card scam Salt Lake City InternetUT Author: OLYMPIA, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Nugenix Internet

Feb 04 2017
Dermasoft Skin Resore and Purecell Eye Therapy RVA*REVIVEANTIAGIN 888-2111497 NJUS Deceptive Advertising and "Trick" Subscription Internet Author: Columbia, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Dermasoft Skin Resore and Purecell Eye Therapy Internet

Feb 02 2017
Vita Face Cream Allure I requested a free trial for $4.95, they have debited my card for 99.95. Pendleton Indiana Author: Tampa, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Vita Face Cream Pendleton, Indiana

Jan 31 2017
High Quality Document highqualitydocument@gmail.com is a FRAUD highqualitydocument@gmail.com is a scammer Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Bait-and-Switch: High Quality Document Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
HydraSkin Sciences Allegro, Brio, Sheridan Labs FRAUD, SCAM, DECEPTIVE MARKETING Bluffdale Utah Author: Alabama Bait-and-Switch: HydraSkin Sciences Internet

Jan 30 2017
Renew Derma Skin Care website offers a free trial which I signed up for giving my credit card info for shipping. 6 weeks later I got another shipment for the same two products that were sent to me and I was charged $95.00 for them. . Santa Ana California
Author: Lakewood Ranch, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Renew Derma Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jan 29 2017
vivacious over charged for trail samples canceled Nationwide Author: gilbert, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: vivacious Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Publishers Clearing House PCH PCH Deceptive Trade Practices Bait and Switch Non Winners Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Publishers Clearing House PCH Internet

Jan 28 2017
Eye Endear/Skin Endear FRAUD! FRAUD! FRAUD! Buffalo New York
Author: Simi Valley, California Bait-and-Switch: Eye Endear/Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Jan 27 2017
My Crisis Gear NSRA My Crisis Gear NSRA SCAM/RIPOFF Internet Author: Edgewood, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Internet

Jan 26 2017
Ombia Derma free bottle just pay shipping! Nevada Internet Author: Roswell, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Ombia Derma Internet

42, Report #1352042

Jan 25 2017
REACT System Jon Iannotti, Stephanie Iannotti, Ed ,Salesman,  Ed sold me a product that they do NOT support. Jon will not elaborate but will send you to Ed who just talks in circles and continues to lie. Internet  Author: Riverdale, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: REACT System Internet

43, Report #1351928

Jan 25 2017
Resvibrant Big Scam , Ripoff artists. Emeryville California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Resvibrant Emeryville , California

44, Report #1351913

Feb 09 2017
Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Bio fitness Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Bait-and-Switch: Skin royals/eye royale QDP QCI Internet