Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Bait-and-Switch companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 9,303 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 03 2017
Elly's world Never received the product. Elly's Professional Steam Hair straightener Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Bait-and-Switch: Elly's world Internet

Oct 03 2017
Allumiere niuuella I have a second address for the same product P.o. Box 23953, Saint Petersburg, Fl 33742 For the past 4 months they have been billing me $89.50 for a free sample Saint Petersburg and Newark Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Bait-and-Switch: Allumiere niuuella Internet

Oct 02 2017
samplesandsavings Samplesandsavings are scammers AND the companies working with them are complicit Internet Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Bait-and-Switch: samplesandsavings Internet

Oct 01 2017
freedom crafters never ships Internet
Author: Los Angeles , California Bait-and-Switch: freedom crafters Internet

Sep 29 2017
NuLuxe Scam, don't fall for it! Internet Author: Easton, Maryland Bait-and-Switch: NuLuxe Internet

Sep 29 2017
surveryresultinfo@gmail.com I received a Priority Mail from Reelevate LLC with a check for $970.67 and instructions fo be a mystery shopper. Los Angeles Internet Author: Bethpage, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: surveryresultinfo@gmail.com Internet

Sep 28 2017
Huuuge Casino Ripping off on chips, purchases, and using bait and switch to obtain people to purchase. Internet Author: Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Huuuge Casino Internet

Sep 28 2017
Burlap Apparel Total RIPOFF on FACEBOOKI Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: BUrlap Apparel Internet

Sep 28 2017
Gilbert Square Apartments PEM Management 1821 E Covina St Mesa AZ Deceptive, lying employees, poor management, no communication, dangerous property Mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Gilbert Square Apartments Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 28 2017
MEDIAKEE/MEDIALAZE I haven billed $39.99 for the past 9 months to this company when I never agreed to any contract. Even when my account was closed. Montreal, Qc Montreal, Qc Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: MEDIAKEE Internet

Sep 27 2017
Todd Bristol Frances Bristol Interactive Entertainment DJs and Events,Casino Parties and Game Shows Refuses to Refund Deposit Money Despite of Court Order Mesa Arizona Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Todd Bristol Mesa, Arizona

Sep 27 2017
Glamour Trends Misleading fraudulent advertising Internet Author: Athelstane, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Glamour Trends Internet

Sep 27 2017
The buyers fashion club AKA Better4you Scam unauthorized transactions Internet Author: Presque Isle, Maine Bait-and-Switch: The buyers fashion club Internet

Sep 27 2017
Credit Check Total Consumerinfo.com, Inc.Creditchecktotal.com Impossible to cancel membership!!!!!!!!!!!!! Internet Author: Florida Bait-and-Switch: Credit Check Total Internet

Sep 26 2017
Rl Thompson Ripped off! Montreal Quebec Author: Ault, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Rl Thompson Montreal , Quebec

Sep 26 2017
cloud soft seats mfg. inc order not fufilled st. aug Florida Author: Lonedell, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: cloud soft seats mfg. inc st. aug, Florida

Sep 26 2017
Clearette Cigarette Company Len Lombardo They took my retirement money, $115K, and ripped me off. Ronkonkoma New York Author: Tomball, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Clearette Cigarette Company Ronkonkoma, New York

43, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 23 2017
Go Smith Pro False advertising/Misleading the public Sunnyvale California Author: new york ny, New York Bait-and-Switch: Go Smith Pro Sunnyvale, California

Sep 22 2017
ATS Crest Hills Illinois Alliance Transportation Alex the owner Crest Hills/ Joliet Illinois Illinois Author: Joliet , Illinois Bait-and-Switch: ATS Crest Hills Illinois Illinois