Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
BBB Better Business Bureau companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 10,381 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Avanti Skin Care seem to good too be true. Order the trial eye and skin cream however, 14 days later I got charged for 89.95 twice and I didn't agree to purchase this product again. Internet Author: LACEY, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet

Oct 13 2017
Century link The crocks, poxysquim company, The Rats, low life executives Billing me for something I don't have Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Century link Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Mr. Daryl Emery Moorhead Minnesota Author: Moorhead, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Mr. Daryl Emery Moorhead, Minnesota

Oct 12 2017
Fallen Hero Bracelets Michael Friedmann Took my money and provided no product, Unprofessional and horrible customer service. Internet Author: Port Washington, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Fallen Hero Bracelets Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Didn't get my order Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 12 2017
The sale guru tried to buy a 2 in 1 hair straightener curling wand and never got a conformation number or tracking number and they alredy took the money out of my account and i've not ever received my product or ant information on the product. Ive tried to email mail them it wont let me and the number it gave is not a working number, California Author: BENTON, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: The sale guru California

Oct 11 2017
REJUVSCIENCE PUREEYEREJUV, FABLOOKINGMARTIN@CELMACCO, approximately $200 in charges after paying the $4.95 (each)for two products listed as FREE and COMPLIMENTARY, no paper receipt, on phone they refuse to reveal the name or location of sender. There is nothing about having to return the products in the ad, why would you, they're FREE Internet Author: PORTLAND, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: REJUVSCIENCE Internet

Oct 11 2017
Carsuvjobs.com Internet Author: Ocala, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Carsuvjobs.com Internet

Oct 11 2017
Illujen BUYER BEWARE!!! This is a SCAM company! You will regret ordering it! Internet Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: Illujen Internet

Oct 10 2017
Public Moving Services After siging contract they stole my money and never called me back. They also misrepresented storage facilities and provided my credit card dispsute with incorrect information Charlotte NC Author: Beaverton, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Public Moving Services Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
Collections, etc Winston brands Deceptive horrible customer service Chicago Internet Author: Comanche, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Collections, etc Internet

Oct 10 2017
opportunities unlimited publications inc. contest to win seven million dollars kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: opportunities unlimited publications inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
constest america publishers inc. sending conetst letters cositing me moneny in the amout of $40.00 plus I want my money back kansas city Missouri Author: indianapolis, Indiana BBB Better Business Bureau: constest america publishers inc. kansas city, Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Momentum prepay cards Dollar Financial Group I've been using this company for 3 months I went to pay for a hotel room which was 161 per night momentum took 193 off my card 20% .Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Momentum prepay cards Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide