Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
BBB Better Business Bureau companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 10,385 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 10 2017
Momentum prepay cards Dollar Financial Group I've been using this company for 3 months I went to pay for a hotel room which was 161 per night momentum took 193 off my card 20% .Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Momentum prepay cards Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
EPI Inc. Company sent Activator 2000 wthout being requested by me - called the company to say I did not order this product, the person on the phone was very nasty ans told me that they had a recording of me ordering the product and they would call me back so I could hear the call. The call was so disthracted that no one would be able to determine who was talking. When I told him that I did not order and would not pay, he was very irate and nasty and said good try but they would report to the credit bureau. Fairview New Jersey Author: Newnan, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: EPI Inc. Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Jewelry Fresh Danny The Company has no Customer Service Department or phone number that they can be contacted if you want to as a question or give your credit card or debit card to a live person they only way you can order is by internet only. When ask for the Customer Service number I was told that is old and out dated. Internet Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Jewelry Fresh Internet

ELlis world ELlis world Elyse world Massachusetts
Author: Norton, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: ELlis world Norton, Massachusetts

Oct 07 2017
SaleGuru Often advertised under different ad names on Facebook. Took my money never delivered product. Can not supply tracking numbers. When asking to cancel my order they said they can not because the item had been shipped. Been over 2 months nothing has arrived. Sale Guru only replies in the early am hours. Tried to resolve several times finally filed a dispute with my credit card company. Internet Author: Rancho Cordova, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SaleGuru Internet

Oct 07 2017
ARA Asset Recovery Associates ARA SCAMMERS FRANK STONE FAKE COLLECTORS Lombard Illinois Author: Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: ARA Lombard, Illinois

Oct 04 2017
AmaBella Allure Amabella Allure Skin Cream advertised a trial size of skin cream for 1.00 that i would have to pay shipping charges only of $4.99 Florida Author: Riverside, California BBB Better Business Bureau: AmaBella Allure St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Drivetime and Averex I was sold a car that was already breaking down. Drive time had sit there for hours and sold me lemon. Fayetteville NC Author: Dunn, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Drivetime and Averex Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream Amazon.com AMZN.COM/BILL WA thru advertisement on internet, they entice customers ·me- to try out product for $4.95 , 4 days later they charged my credit card for $63.58 without my knowledge and I did NOT receive the product Nationwide Author: duarte, California BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLiftSkinCream Nationwide

Oct 03 2017
Taclight Concepts LLC Did a survey and chose a free reward. Paid $4.95 S+H for a tactical headlamp. Then Taclight made an unauthorized charge of $49.95 to my credit card. FLA Internet Florida Author: SAUGUS, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Taclight Concepts LLC Internet

Oct 02 2017
SetSchedule Set me up with fake appointments Irvine CA Author: Nashville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: SetSchedule Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
Vita Face Cream Basic Beauty Steps Charged me for FREE eye cream $91.79 and FREE face cream $89.91. internet Internet Author: Cleveland, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Vita Face Cream Internet

Oct 01 2017
SOFREPCrateclub Crate club They are taking money from my account after I clearly canceled my order Incline village Nationwide
Author: Butler, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: SOFREPCrateclub Incline village, Pennsylvania

Oct 01 2017
New You Underwear Unable to reach company, no phone number, and e-mail address seems to be non-existent. Internet Author: Placerville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: New You Underwear Internet

Illujen eye cream Jullen skin cream A complete rip off Santa Ana California
Author: Siler City, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Illujen eye cream Jullen skin cream Santa Ana, California

Sep 30 2017
ELLY'S World SteamStraight I ordered the hair steam straightener. They took the money from my account but never sent me the product. I've been waiting since July 2017 Internet Author: Oil City, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: ELLY'S World Internet

Sep 30 2017