Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
BBB Better Business Bureau companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 10,049 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 11 2017
JKB Sereneytheeyecream Royalty eye serum Trial of this cream and then charges of hundreds of dollars for this cream every month just for trying the product. California California Author: Hegins, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: JKB Sereneytheeyecream California, California

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

Youth renu Rip off Internet
Author: Erie, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth renu Internet

May 10 2017
Envious Healthy Envious Healthy.com Ripoff and stealing money Internet
Author: Fountain Valley , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Envious Healthy Internet

May 10 2017
Alucia Skin Care Lumella Deceptive purchase practices California Internet Author: Westfield, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Alucia Skin Care Internet

May 09 2017
IOSTLCO I used a pay phone in Utah for a call to my daughter in California as it was an emergency and I had no cell phone service. Nowhere was there any rate or charges listed by the phone. I did NOT get to talk to my daughter so I left her a message no longer than 40 seconds. Surprise, surprise, when I checked my credit card 2 days later there was a charge of $32.26. Outrageous!! This company needs to be stopped!! I have contacted my credit card company and are disputing the charge. I will NOT pay Palo Alto California Author: Torrance, California BBB Better Business Bureau: IOSTLCO

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 08 2017
Direct express My 220 was stolen.to pay a direct tv bill direct express refuses to return my funds hang the phones up on me pretend they. CAnt hear me on the phone Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Direct express Nationwide

34, Report #1372013

May 08 2017
Just Fab Just Fab is ripping people off with fake monthly membership fee El Segundo, CA California Author: Cerritos, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Just Fab Nationwide

May 05 2017
Glow Renewed Renewed Glo , Suissr Renewal, Suisse Serum, Scumbags Annoymous True scammers...BUYER BEWARE.....DEALING WITH VERMIN / SCUMBAGS Internet / Calif / Nevada Author: West Islip, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Glow Renewed Internet

May 03 2017
EMPORIUM COMPLETE FRAUD - DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME San Diego CA Author: plaistow, New Hampshire BBB Better Business Bureau: EMPORIUM Internet

May 03 2017
LinkShe LinkShe.com online site WARNING!! LinkShe in cooperation with Paypal. China Internet Author: Botlay, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: LinkShe Internet

May 02 2017
LASERSHIP LASERSHIP INC lOSING PACKAGES NEW YORK New York
Author: saint albans, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: LASERSHIP NEW YORK , New York

May 01 2017
Publishers Clearing House Peter Brown/ chief Financial Officer and Bob Crawford/ President of Winners Selection Commission Scammers posing as Publishers Clearing House trying to convince me that I have won a huge lottery. Delray Beach Florida Author: BAY CITY, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: Publishers Clearing House Delray Beach , Florida