Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Celebrities companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 667 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Aug 08 2017
Revived youth cream RevYouth Complete scam & rip off St Petersburg Florida
Author: Delta, Ohio Celebrities: Revived youth cream St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Skin Endear Beauty Pro Now fooled me into creating an ongoing subscription Buffalo New York Author: Tacoma, Washington Celebrities: Skin Endear Buffalo, New York

Aug 02 2017
joanna gaines allumiere Bright Beauty creamdelight anti wrinkle creamallumiere cosmetics free offer and then they bill nearly $100 a product within 14 days. Rip off. unknown Internet Author: Sonora, California Celebrities: joanna gaines allumiere Internet

Jul 27 2017
Nouveau Restor Unauthorized charge of $90.00 on credit card Florida or Nevada Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Celebrities: Nouveau Restor Virginia

Jul 20 2017
Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Fazza; this man is a thief, scammer and impersonator.  Internet
Author: Savage, Minnesota Celebrities: Sheikh Prince Hamdan bin Mohammad bin Rashid Al Maktoum Internet

Jul 18 2017
PARISION GLOW Horrible Product. Flakes on your face immed after application. The company keeps sending me more product, signed me up for some lame magazine, and of course I cannot find a way to locate them. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Susan White/ 5004 Ganymede Drive, Austin, TX 78727 Internet Author: EAGLE, Idaho Celebrities: PARISION GLOW Internet

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Bella Serata and C&M Marketing Bella Serata Trial Offer is a COMPLETE SCAM Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Celebrities: Bella Serata Internet

Jul 13 2017
spy and survival rip off charging 40 per mos for a subcription i never got baltimore maryland Author: las vegas, Nevada Celebrities: spy and survival

Jul 06 2017
Glamour serum Glamour cream Nationwide Author: Pinon hills, California Celebrities: Glamour serum Internet

Jul 03 2017
DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES CHARGING ME $105.79 EYE VIBE, AND $97.83 SKIN ELEMENT WHICH I NEVER ORDERED SHERMAN OAKES California Author: MARGATE, Florida Celebrities: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES SHERMAN OAKES, California

Jul 01 2017
Micah Da Mac, Micah the wig guru MICAH THE FRAUD...MICAH THE SCAMMER Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Celebrities: Micah Da Mac Internet

Jun 24 2017
Luxia Skin Care No 7 Complete Rip-Off using Joanna Gaines name to scam customers for sales Internet Author: Washington, New Jersey Celebrities: Luxia Skin Care No 7 Internet

Jun 23 2017
Luxurious Skin Ripoff; Commitment hidden in Terms and Conditions; Refuse All Refunds; use Gwen Stefani's name San Diego California Author: Austin, Texas Celebrities: Luxurious Skin San Diego, California

Jun 15 2017
Derma Genetix Definitely NOT free!! St Petersburg Florida
Author: Everett, Washington Celebrities: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 14 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Essence Their website advertising which was pushed to my phone stated "Free Trial". It only mentioned shipping and handling totaling $9.92 for both trial items. I called company to cancel order right after I placed order but was on hold for two hours. When someone finally answer my call two days later; I was told I could not cancel order, that I had to wait for order to arrive in order to either cancel Autoship of the product for $90 + dollars or return it for a $25 charge.  Los Angeles Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Celebrities: Derma Genetix Internet