Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Celebrities companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 76-100 of 665 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 20 2017
Vlamorous Ripoff, scam, worthless customer service, satisfaction guarantee is a lie Pacoima Internet, CA, CO Author: Camarillo, California Celebrities: Vlamorous Internet

Mar 11 2017
Secret Serums As a woman in my fifties, I hold out hope for for that magic serum that will truly begin to diminish the fine lines forming on my upper lip and around my eyes. This was NOT the miracle I had been waiting on.  Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Chattanooga , Tennessee Celebrities: Secret Serums Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Revitalize face serum, eye cream and mosturizer Agree to 1 product and they send you 3! St. Petersburg, Fl Florida Author: vallejo, California Celebrities: Revitalize face serum Internet

Feb 14 2017
Angelina Jolie skin & eye care products Beware of a rip off. Internet Author: NORTHPORT, Alabama Celebrities: Angelina Jolie skin &eye care products Internet

Feb 09 2017
Simon Parr Auctions Sold me fake autographed items and refused to refund my money. Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Celebrities: Simon Parr Auctions Internet

Jan 26 2017
Skin Endear Skin Endear Anti-Aging Formula Advanced Skin Cream An Angelina Jolie rip off. I signed up for a free sample, just paying for shipping which turned out to be an auto ship program. I called to cancel and was told I would be refunded since they had already charged me full price. I was sent more product anyway and was later told I had never called to cancel! Internet Author: Internet Celebrities: Skin Endear Internet

83, Report #1352040

Jan 25 2017
Skin/Eye Opulent Stoled my money and lied to me! Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Celebrities: Skin/Eye Opulent Internet

Jan 23 2017
SkinVitalize SkincomplexRX Rip off, charged my credit card with no order by me Internet Author: Malibu, California Celebrities: SkinVitalize Internet

Jan 21 2017
antonio derrico Armani Collezoni Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Celebrities: antonio derrico Washington, Dist of Columbia

Jan 12 2017
Skin Reawakening Now Skin Beauty Total Rip Off! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Celebrities: Skin Reawakening Internet

Jan 08 2017
Rejuvenum Company offers FREE samples --and states 14 day trial. That's it --charges $5.95 shipping and in LESS than a week they charged $89.85 to my card. St Pete Florida Author: St Pete, Florida Celebrities: Rejuvenum St Pete, Florida

Dec 21 2016
Sigsfromthestars.com Marlon Clarke - marlon.clarke@hotmail.com Miguel Gregorski.Sigsfromthestars1500 Market StreetCentre SquarePhiladelphia, PA 19102 I purcahsed around 30,000 worth of items, yes it is my fault but thought that companies were honest.  Thank you Canada Internet Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Celebrities: Sigsfromthestars.com Internet

Dec 15 2016
rejuvacomplex Ripped Off with Free Trial Santa Ana Internet Author: Pasadena, California Celebrities: rejuvacomplex Internet

Dec 01 2016
Luxoderm Skin Care Products I was on Instagram this morning and found a link about Christy Brinkley Skin Care Products on the Dr. Oz Show. They offered two trial Skin care Products for free if I paid the shipping of $4.99 each and they snuck in an additional $2.99. When I checked m Dr Oz/Christy Brinkley skin care scam Internet Author: Burton, Texas Celebrities: Luxoderm Skin Care Products Internet

Nov 26 2016
SECRET EXTENSIONS Daisy Fuentes HAIR EXTENTIONS - TERRIBLE PRODUCT Van Nuys California Author: Henderson, Nevada Celebrities: SECRET EXTENSIONS Van Nuys, California