Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Criminal Justice System companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 871 Found Reports
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Nov 11 2015
KEVIN BIDWELL bought ralph lauren polo big pony shirts,plus pack of t shirts onlt recieved big pony shirts but to small so sent back at a cost of over £20 for exchange but nothing ever been sent both orders paid for but nothing to show for it so outof pocketbrooklyn brooklyn Internet Author: BRISTOL, Criminal Justice System: KEVIN BIDWELL Internet

Oct 25 2015
capitalone Jose Sanders I was approved for a loan but had to pay them first for Insurance then for taxes then for all kinds of things. I was trying to borrow $5000 and they said all the money I paid them I would get back. Tht final amount was for $13,986. They said is was getting more because ot the problems I was having. Then they even had me talk to my bank for information but when I checked the number it was a bad number but they said they were from my bank. Miami Florida Author: Atlas, Michigan Criminal Justice System: capitalone Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2015
DAC/HIRERIGHT Hireright Reporting Agency FALSIFICATION OF DRIVER REPORTS!!! NEGLIGENT ON REVIEWING THE FACTS!!! COMPANY SPONSORED, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!! DOES NOT INVESTIGATE DRIVER COMPLAINTS NOR WILL THEY REMOVE FALSE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY EMPLOYERS!!! Internet Author: Moreno Valley , California Criminal Justice System: DAC/HIRERIGHT Internet

54, Report #1262099

Oct 18 2015
ak reddy , krish , posing as a divorced male , promise of settling with you , ripping me off of 125k , over a period of 8 years . chennai tamil nadu Author: chennai, Criminal Justice System: ak reddy chennai,

Aug 24 2015
Pretrial Intervention Some dude and did and said EXACTLY as the other reports filed on here stated. I am receiving these every freaking day. Not stated None specified Author: Saint Charles county, Missouri Criminal Justice System: Pretrial Intervention Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
ACE Settlement Department, Kevin Harasses me, threatens to throw me in jail for 3 years, says I owe over $4000, Internet Author: Aurora, Indiana Criminal Justice System: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Aug 16 2015
Attorney Christopher Pearsall Money hungry and quits when your broke Coventry Rhode Island Author: new Bedford, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: Attorney Christopher Pearsall Coventry, Rhode Island

Jul 24 2015
#1 Van Lines Horrific experience from start to we still dont have our things Hollywood and Miami Florida Author: somewhere, Florida Criminal Justice System: #1 Van Lines Nationwide

Jul 22 2015
PUPPYFIND.COM Chelle Hochstetler, Anne Brown, Missy Castor the list goes on with alias SCAMMED BY PUPPYFIND.COM Multiple States Internet Author: Severn, Maryland Criminal Justice System: PUPPYFIND.COM Internet

Jul 19 2015
Ningbo ulike industry company limited Joice from ningabo ulike industry company limited Use alibab as gold member to offer cheep price to get victims Author: Islandia, New York Criminal Justice System: Ningbo ulike industry company limited

Jul 11 2015
Cash Advance INC Mike Anderson Mike Andesrson keeps writing me emails saying that I have a loan that I have to pay. The company that I owe is right but I already am taking care of that. He is saying that he has contacted the courts and they will be charging me. I have contacted him by email only, and asked for his number. He has only given me his address, name and badge number. He refuses to give me the number. By law, I dont think he can do this over an email. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Louisville, Kentucky Criminal Justice System: Cash Advance INC Spartanburg, South Carolina