Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Criminal Justice System companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 900 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Apr 20 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Bryan Cole **Fake Company*Scam Alert** Los Angeles California Author: Houston, Texas Criminal Justice System: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles, California

Apr 15 2016
butler,rose,&jamessonassociates i was told i was a winner of three million and nine thousand dollars. if i just sign the bottom of the paper and to send, a processing fee in the amount twenty dollar. before the dead line, of april 14, 2016 and the check will sent to me. PMB 370,26 RailRoad Ave BABYlon NY 11702y BABYLON NEw YORK11707 Author: whiteville, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: butler,rose,&jamessonassociates Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
Sounthern Sisters Designs I odered our wedding bands on March 1 2016 and have called and email more than a dozen times and have not gotten 1 reresponseThese people I am learning are crooks and all I want at this point is my money back. I will do whatever it takes to make sure people know NOT to order anything from them at all. Please i am on a very small budget can someone please help me with this case against them? Now i don't have the money to get another set of wedding bands and our wedding is June 18 2016. I am so upset and devastated. Auburn Georgia Author: BROOKSVILLE, Florida Criminal Justice System: Sounthern Sisters Designs Georgia

Apr 05 2016
Santa Clara County Superior Court CEO David Yamasaki Relase MY KIDS..... San Jose California Author: san jose, California Criminal Justice System: Santa Clara County Superior Court San Jose,

Apr 05 2016
golookup.com Rip off Internet Author: BILLINGSLEY, Alabama Criminal Justice System: golookup.com Internet

Mar 30 2016
Criminal Justice League Law Services Kevin Williams Bogus Threatening Criminal Prosecution Manhatan New York Author: Wayne, Michigan Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice League Law Services Manhatan, New York

Mar 29 2016
golookup.com ripoff willmington Delaware Author: colorado springs, Colorado Criminal Justice System: golookup.com Internet

Mar 17 2016
Golookup Golookup.com They are petty scam artists Wilmington Delaware Author: Lincoln, California Criminal Justice System: Golookup Wilmington, Delaware

Mar 15 2016
acs incorporated sent me a email saying my ss# been frozen and to pay an outlandish amount of money Internet Author: bronson, Michigan Criminal Justice System: acs incorporated Internet

Jul 22 2016
ACE Cash Advance Ace Incorporated Phoney and False Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Criminal Justice System: ACE Cash Advance Internet

Jul 23 2016
Global Payments charged 331/2 percent credit card processing fee? Nationwide Author: san antonio, Texas Criminal Justice System: Global Payments Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
instant checkmate ripped off https://www.ins Author: Dartmouth, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: instant checkmate Internet

Jan 19 2016
MTC Driver Training I WAS TOID THAT I WILL GANENTEED TO HAVE MY CDL I TESTON MYMANEUVER AS MANY TIME AS IT TAKE AS LONG AS IT WAS NOT THE ROADTEST YOU CAN ONLYTAKE IT 3 TIME. WHEN I TOLD MY INSTRUCTOR I WAS HAVE A PROBLEN ON SOMETHING I WAS TOLD THEY DID NOT WANT TO HERE IT AND THAT JUST SOME OF IT HAZELWOOD,Missoura st louis missouri Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: MTC Driver Training HAZELWOOD,MO , North Carolina

Jan 21 2016
Stephen's County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma Highway Patrol They have flagged drivers licenses with false, misleading and defamatory statements and they use these statements to harass, intimidate,watch and follow certain individuals. Duncan Oklahoma Author: Duncan, Oklahoma Criminal Justice System: Stephen's County Sheriff's Office, Oklahoma Highway Patrol Duncan, Oklahoma

Jan 06 2016
coach usa facotry outlet store Alert!!! This website is a scam!!!! Internet Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: coach usa facotry outlet store New York, New York

Jan 04 2016
Amos R. Davis Jr. D1 Media Criminal, Con Artist, and RipOff Artist Abilene Texas
Author: Placentia, California Criminal Justice System: Amos R. Davis Jr. abilene, Texas

Dec 27 2015
Extreme Electric, Keith Myers SCL #838195,PH. 530-(((redacted))) I hired Keith Meyers to move my belongings to my new residence for I was forced from my home by the Health Dept. for i was unsafe for me to be there. Keith and his man Anthony who live two houses from him on Vermont St accross the stree from (((redacted))); Keith took all my belongings of a lifetime of hard work for thirty years as a registered nurse. He violated me and stole my belongings and they are in their homes right now. My life is slt and peppered all over their property. Keith left me with no belongings, broke, took everything I owned for a lifetime. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Criminal Justice System: Extreme Electric, Keith Myers Gridley , California