Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Criminal Justice System companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 76-100 of 900 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 19 2015
Genius Parcel Zoom Norman Wimer Norman Wimer had parcels sent of stolen packages with stolen credit cards . A lady rapped on door one afternoon stating I stole her credit card and package. She called the cops, and I was told by authorities of this company was being investigated. I pressed charges. Parlin New Jersey Author: Evanston, Illinois Criminal Justice System: Genius Parcel Zoom Parlin, New Jersey

Dec 09 2015
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/KEVIN WILLIAMS Kevin called and left message I had warrants and I must call immediately . When I looked up his name I found lots of scams Auburn Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/KEVIN WILLIAMS Auburn, Utah

Nov 11 2015
KEVIN BIDWELL bought ralph lauren polo big pony shirts,plus pack of t shirts onlt recieved big pony shirts but to small so sent back at a cost of over £20 for exchange but nothing ever been sent both orders paid for but nothing to show for it so outof pocketbrooklyn brooklyn Internet Author: BRISTOL, Criminal Justice System: KEVIN BIDWELL Internet

Oct 25 2015
capitalone Jose Sanders I was approved for a loan but had to pay them first for Insurance then for taxes then for all kinds of things. I was trying to borrow $5000 and they said all the money I paid them I would get back. Tht final amount was for $13,986. They said is was getting more because ot the problems I was having. Then they even had me talk to my bank for information but when I checked the number it was a bad number but they said they were from my bank. Miami Florida Author: Atlas, Michigan Criminal Justice System: capitalone Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2015
DAC/HIRERIGHT Hireright Reporting Agency FALSIFICATION OF DRIVER REPORTS!!! NEGLIGENT ON REVIEWING THE FACTS!!! COMPANY SPONSORED, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!!! DOES NOT INVESTIGATE DRIVER COMPLAINTS NOR WILL THEY REMOVE FALSE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY EMPLOYERS!!! Internet Author: Moreno Valley , California Criminal Justice System: DAC/HIRERIGHT Internet

81, Report #1262099

Oct 18 2015
ak reddy , krish , posing as a divorced male , promise of settling with you , ripping me off of 125k , over a period of 8 years . chennai tamil nadu Author: chennai, Criminal Justice System: ak reddy chennai,

Aug 24 2015
Pretrial Intervention Some dude and did and said EXACTLY as the other reports filed on here stated. I am receiving these every freaking day. Not stated None specified Author: Saint Charles county, Missouri Criminal Justice System: Pretrial Intervention Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
ACE Settlement Department, Kevin Harasses me, threatens to throw me in jail for 3 years, says I owe over $4000, Internet Author: Aurora, Indiana Criminal Justice System: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Aug 16 2015
Attorney Christopher Pearsall Money hungry and quits when your broke Coventry Rhode Island Author: new Bedford, Massachusetts Criminal Justice System: Attorney Christopher Pearsall Coventry, Rhode Island