Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Cross-Border Scams companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 5,916 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 04 2017
USEH International useh.org / Burcin Turkkan useh.orguseh internshipusehuseh reviewsBurcin Turkkan Scam Company, Can't Speak English, Threatening, Fraud, Not Real, Cannot Get Real Jobs or Visas. World Wide Nationwide
Author: Atlanta / Liberia Africa, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: USEH International useh.org / Burcin Turkkan Nationwide

Sep 01 2017
Blue Trust Loans, Humingbird I took out a loan for $700 and the first repayment was $478.62. when I called to inquire about the amount, I was rudely told that would be the repayment for 6 months. Ay that rate, I will have paid, $2973.72 for a $700.00 loan. this is outrageous and I do not intend to pay that amount. I have paid a second payment of $478.62 and will pay no more. I am reporting these people to the Better Business Bureau. Hayward Wisconsin **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Tucson, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Blue Trust Loans Nationwide

Aug 31 2017
Elly's World Facebook /Internet USA Elly's Professional Steam Hair Straightener Internet Author: Conyers, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Elly's World Internet

Aug 31 2017
FORTIVA RETAIL CREDIT THEY CLAIM I OWE THEM $487.91 ON A VISA CARD.I NEVER HEARD OF THEM OR OWN A VISA CARD ATLANTA Georgia **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: TRAVELERS REST, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: FORTIVA RETAIL CREDIT ATLANTA, Georgia

Aug 29 2017
Beauty Impressions Vlamorous Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Beauty Impressions Internet

Aug 28 2017
Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Fake Prize Notification Kansas City Kansas
Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 21 2017
Aretha Tamara Staley scam move expenses to relocate ticket bagage upgrade mandeville jamaica
Author: north chelmsford, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Aretha Tamara Staley mandeville,

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 08 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Stole money from my bank checking account. Don't know. Author: Deming, New Mexico Cross-Border Scams: LaRue G Sandgren Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Readers Digest/Joey G.Field George Miller Mega Millions and Multi-State Lottery Association i had several phone calls from 3 different people stating i won 550.000 2.5 Million and now 8.5 million Rochester New York Author: San Jose, California Cross-Border Scams: Readers Digest/Joey G.Field Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
txbernedoodles Kristopher Coutee Puppy scam Odessa Texas Internet Author: Villa Park, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: txbernedoodles Internet

Jul 31 2017
Santa Sports and Syed Mumtaz Hussain Santa Sport took £900 deposit for clothes and did not delivery anything Sialkot Other Author: Marlow, Other Cross-Border Scams: Santa Sports Sialkot, Other

Jul 27 2017
Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin 5563 Balboa Ave., #481San Diego, California 92111 Facebook ad, free skincare product, pay shipping charges only - second product tacked on, send second order, charged credit card account for 4 pruducts, 2 shipments. no shipping labels, no customer ser. phone # w/o extensive research; order cancelled by phone, charges not reversed, policy and practices fraud. San Diego, CA California Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin San Diego, CA , California

Jul 25 2017
Judging Office & Decisions Center Award Notification Commission Large Prize Scam via Mail Kansas City Kansas Author: Magalia, California Cross-Border Scams: Judging Office & Decisions Center Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 20 2017
Color by Pascale Pascal had free Matte moisture lipstick, and you pay for the shipping. I ordered this June 12th and I haven't receive anything yet and it's now July 20th. They advertised that it will be ten business days, that was a lie!!!! Plus I have emailed them too and no response. I have inform my bank of this situation. FRAUD STAY AWAY!!!!!! There is no street address initiated. Only email!! No state
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Color by Pascale Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet