Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Federal Government companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 76-100 of 1,103 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 26 2015
Bank of america BOA Bank of america home loans modification aren't real Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Federal Government: Bank of america Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Department of legal Affairs Legal assistant Scam for paying back or jail. New York. Author: Carr, Colorado Federal Government: Department of legal Affairs Nationwide

Dec 03 2015
Bluebird American express American express centurion bank Bluebird constanly gives different reports of when my SSI benefits would be there.  Salt lake city Nationwide Author: Carmel, New York Federal Government: Bluebird American express Nationwide

Nov 12 2015
James Peterson President of Federal Reserve Bank Offered 3.5 million , a new truck and $100,000 and then wanted 3000.00 for shipping and 1500 for registering and insurance Los Vegas Nevada Author: Plattsburgh , New York Federal Government: James Peterson Los Vegas,

Dec 03 2015
New York Grant Company Alex CooperMark RamosEric Johnson They robbed me out of 180 bucks and tried to get more. Took my last and put a rift in my relation ship. My girl furious and wants to leave me behind this screw up I made. They should be arrested. New York New York Author: Jacksonville, Florida Federal Government: New York Grant Company New York , New York

Jul 19 2015
Direct Express debit card debit card fraud Nationwide Author: manchester, Georgia Federal Government: Direct Express debit card Nationwide

Jun 29 2015
Consumer Protection Bureau and American Sweepstakes Network Officer Michael White Sweepstakes winning 2nd place Scam to settle a prize Washington DC Author: Chula Vista, California Federal Government: Consumer Protection Bureau Nationwide

May 28 2015
Everest College Everest College, scamming and lying to get you to take out multiple loans, and never any help finding a job nor does any employer want to hire their graduates. Thornton Colorado Author: Loveland, Colorado Federal Government: Everest College thornton, Colorado

May 20 2015
Select Portfolio Services or Fairbanks Fifth Third has "sold" our mortgage to Select Portfolio Servicing Are we destined to lose our house? Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Federal Government: Select Portfolio Services Internet

May 19 2015
ACS incorp trying to fraud me that I owe money and go to jail if not paid. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Federal Government: ACS incorp Internet