Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Lawyers companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 3,316 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 04 2017
rsb London Thus far rsb, via David Young and dying wife, attorney in London, want me to open 12M Pounds bank London Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Arvada, Colorado Lawyers: rsb London Internet

Sep 01 2017
Wilber & Associates, P.C., Attorneys at Law kenneth L Wilber, Christine Chance, Marc Lane, Patrick Light, Nicole Messamore, David Churchill Scandalous, Practicing out of state, False incidents, Liars, Scam Artist, Working in Volume from internet info Normal Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**   Author: MESA, Arizona Lawyers: Wilber & Associates, P.C., Attorneys at Law Internet

Aug 31 2017
Alton, Davis, and Associates Deceptive harassing fake company depicting law firm contacting myself, extended family, and employer Ontario California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Florida Lawyers: Alton, Davis, and Associates Ontario, California

Aug 30 2017
Shaun Smith SR. Investigation officer They emailed me at 6:57am and made me worry I did something wrong when I know I didn't! Internet**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED*
Author: Rayland, Ohio Lawyers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 28 2017
UNIFUND LLC JOHN KENOSIAN BAR#80261 LEVIED MY ACCOUNT FOR OLD CREDIT CARD DEBT 2009, NEVER SERVED SUMMONS LOS ANGELES California Author: Citrus Heights, California Lawyers: UNIFUND LLC LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 25 2017
ticket clinic/ west palm beach ted l hollander esqcassandra hicock this is a total scam west palm beach Florida Author: TAMPA, Florida Lawyers: ticket clinic/ west palm beach west palm beach , Florida

Aug 12 2017
Cash Advance Debt Solution Unknown Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Lawyers: Cash Advance Debt Solution

33, Report #1391904

Aug 10 2017
SARI FRIEDMAN Sari Law, Sari M. Friedman, Friedman and Friedman, sari friedman reviews, Long Island Divorce Lawyer Sari Friedman scammer, fraud divorce lawyer, bank fraud, steals money. New York New York Author: Alabama Lawyers: SARI FRIEDMAN New York, New York

Aug 08 2017
franklin-law--group. Cirilo Hernandez This guy is saying that I took out a personal loan for 300 and I now owe 991.67 Miami Lakes Florida Author: Pound, Virginia Lawyers: franklin-law--group. Miami Lakes, Florida

Aug 04 2017
Wayne Wright These people are so unprofessional and ripp offs. They LIE Austin Texas Author: austin, Texas Lawyers: Wayne Wright Austin, Texas

Aug 03 2017
Law Office of G.Martin Meyers Attorney Martin Meyers earns many thousands of dollars by actively engaging in criminal activity and fraud Denville New Jersey Author: Denville, New Jersey Lawyers: Law Office of G.Martin Meyers Denville, New Jersey

Aug 03 2017
Portfolio Recovery Associates Rodenburg Law North Dakota Sued and got a civil judgement and garnishment against my wages on matters that were expired by statute of limitations Fargo North Dakota Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Lawyers: Portfolio Recovery Associates Fargo, North Dakota

Jul 31 2017
Jason Arthur Springer Springer and Laughlin Law Office PLC Talked me into selling my home to him until I did research only to discover he had bank fraud charges against him for illegal practices. Des Moines Iowa Author: Madrid, Iowa Lawyers: Jason Arthur Springer Iowa

Jul 26 2017
United personal loans Jason jetter Filling law suit for united personal loans. Never heard of this company Houston Texas Author: Odem, Texas Lawyers: United personal loans Houston , Texas

Jul 26 2017
United personal loan They sent me a threatening email about I somehow owe to them and they're going to garnish my wages and send a complaint to my job and have me fired from my job, etc. and I never even heard this so called company before. Internet Author: Tucker, Georgia Lawyers: United personal loan Internet

Jul 19 2017
Rebecca Pepin Fabricating her own reality to crush the weak and innocent Longmont Colorado
Author: College Station, Texas Lawyers: Rebecca Pepin Longmont, Colorado