Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Lawyers

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 24 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Scam artist Indian cheap smells stole retainer Camden New Jersey Author: New Jersey Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Law office of Peter C. Bronstein Peter Bronstein Scam Artist acting as an attorney. Beware Peter Bronstein will rip you off. los angeles California
Author: sherman oaks, California Lawyers: Law office of Peter C. Bronstein los angeles, California

Oct 18 2016
Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Callous Company Jacksonville & Andover Florida & Maine Author: Melbourne, Florida Lawyers: Zwicker & Zwicker Associates Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
CP investors scammers. debt collection. court case. Filthy Animals. Buzzards for the broke. unlawful. unethical. heartless nationwide Nationwide Author: Belleville, Illinois Lawyers: CP investors Nationwide

Oct 09 2016
IRI invention resources IRI They Cheated me in thinking that my invention was one of the best ever... Took my money! Scam Oakbrook Illinois Arizona Author: Rocky River , Ohio Lawyers: IRI invention resources Nationwide

Oct 07 2016
Gerasimos Alex Morfesis Ripped off by scammer promising to help Holiday Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Lawyers: Alex Morfesis Holiday,

Oct 05 2016
Ca eviction Julie Scott #877-847-8630 X:808Allen Shae (supposedly attorney) same number X:800Fax# 888-755-0914Emails: caleviction@gmail.com, juliescott.calevictfinance@gmail.com I am a victim of fraudulent eviction representation, I found californiaevictiondefensespecialist.com/, and spoke with Julie Scott at number stated above x:808, she promised me they could help, an attorney from blocked phone calls me and tells me I don't have to attend court, he'd get an extension to further work on the case. I contacted Julie the day of court after court time 8:30, she has Allen the proclaimed attorney call me; he tells me everything went well and got the extension and I'll receive a judgement letter against me "but don't worry about that", next you'll receive another court date. I received the letter of judgement and emailed it to Julie, then 10/4/16 I found a notice to vacate by 10/9/16. Been calling them since 2:00pmpst and no response from either attorney or Julie Scott. Until 6:30pm pst that she would have the attorney call me and she'll return my call. Today, i tried calling from my cell phone, i couldn't get through, called from my home it went through, still no answer left a message 11am pst, and no call back. Internet
Author: Santa Clarita , California Lawyers: Ca eviction Internet

Oct 02 2016
KIDD LAW FIRM RIPS CLIENT OFF Takes $5,000 retainer and drops case Austin Texas
Author: AUSTIN, Alabama Lawyers: KIDD LAW FIRM Austin, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Title max Hello, I just received an email regarding Title Max. The message states that I have to settle or else I'll be taken to court. I don't remember dealing with Title Max. Author: Newark, New Jersey Lawyers: Title max Internet

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new "opened" credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 19 2016
Premier disability They forgot to file my claim after 2 years Minneapolis Minnesota Nationwide Author: Richmond, Illinois Lawyers: Premier disability Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
will anderson@facebook.com ambulance chaser jarhead bowtie wearing lying lawyer st.petersburgh florida Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Lawyers: will anderson@facebook.com Internet

Sep 16 2016
James Morgan Attorney Buyer Beware! Not all attorneys! City unknown Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Lawyers: James Morgan Attorney Internet

Sep 07 2016
avery cleaning or justina cowan Justina Cowan Well me my brother and a friend worked for her and never seen a dime from it. st.johns Michigan Author: lansing, Michigan Lawyers: avery cleaning or justina cowan st.johns, Michigan

Sep 01 2016
UDR Todd Brisco, Dynamic Towing retaliation, fraud, maliscous and purposeful damages to disabled tenant 3 companies working together vindictive against disabled tenant for pending legal actions for federal violation of fair housing act OC, Rancho Cucamonga Nationwide Author: one of many, California Lawyers: UDR Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Jason Anthony Full Name. Jason Anthony.Profession. An Attorney Inheritage/ next of kin scam.Togo Lome.
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Lawyers: Jason Anthony Internet

Aug 22 2016
Debt Busters/Edward Levy Numerous Misrepresentations, inexperienced in consumer bankruptcy Denver Colorado Author: Westcliffe, Colorado Lawyers: Debt Busters/Edward Levy Denver, Colorado