Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Lawyers companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 3,317 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
Cordell & Cordell Ripoff and Incompetent. Edwardsville Illinois Author: Greenfield, Illinois Attorney Generals: Cordell & Cordell Edwardsville, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
Attorney Martin Meyers Attorney Martin Meyers Knowingly Lies, Defames, and Slanders Individual In a Letter to Honorary Judge Stacey L. Miesel Denville New Jersey Author: Denville, New Jersey Lawyers: Attorney Martin Meyers Denville, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 12 2017
Blue Cloud Deals Matthew Hagberg I ordered the sauna waist trainer pd $24.99 and never received it! I've called 5 times and emailed them 4 times and nothing no one ever answers the phone nor emails! Internet
Author: Carrollton, Georgia Lawyers: Blue Cloud Deals Matthew Hagberg Internet

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Wilber & Associates, P.C. Fraudulent Claims/Demands for Money Normal Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Lawyers: Wilber & Associates, P.C. Normal, Illinois

Jul 11 2017
Dorcester Law Center Amanda Garcia /Pamela Kramer / David Levy These people are good they know all the right words to win your trust but beware they are thevies . Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Lawyers: Dorcester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Jul 11 2017
The Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine Attorney charges approximately $50,000+, commits fraud against 70+ year old woman and her son and illegally covers it up Hackensack New Jersey Author: Sussex, New Jersey Lawyers: The Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine Hackensack, New Jersey

Jun 24 2017
Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Englewood Cliffs New Jersey
Author: American, Other Lawyers: Michael Lupolover scam telemarketers Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Jun 21 2017
Jetcounsel.com Charged me and never provided the service. Seattle Washington Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Lawyers: Jetcounsel Seattle, Washington

Jun 21 2017
Roy Carter or Mike Johnson or Attorney Mike Johnson or Attorney Roy Carter Cash Advance Lawsuit Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Lawyers: Roy Carter or Mike Johnson Internet

Jun 20 2017
Arthur J Morburger He Just Killed Me Miami Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: Arthur J Morburger Miami, Florida

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 19 2017
Attorney William Spiller Jr Run from this attorney Culver City, California Author: California Lawyers: Attorney William Spiller Jr Culver City,, California

Jun 16 2017
C. David Brown II Broad and Cassel sabotager law firm Broad and Cassel Orlando Florida Author: Florida Lawyers: C. David Brown II Orlando, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Family First Legal Group Peterson Family Law, Alex Peterson This law firm took my money and stuck me with a attornorney who doesn't know what he was doindg Naples Florida Author: Naples, Florida Lawyers: Family First Legal Group Naples, Florida