Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Miscellaneous Companies companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 14,659 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

May 05 2017
Relevant Energy Solutions Rips off employee and Rips off customers Fort Walton Beach Florida
Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Relevant Energy Solutions Fort Walton Beach, Florida

May 05 2017
The Discount Warehouse scammers will not send you the correct load you paid for and ordered! Sunrise Florida Author: Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: The Discount Warehouse

May 04 2017
Litigation Services of Georga Sara Smith Scam Georgia Author: Madeira, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Litigation Services of Georga Georgia

May 04 2017
teechip.com scam Internet Author: Oaklyn, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: teechip.com Internet

May 05 2017
Washington Street Pawn Brokers Sold me a used violin for more than what it's worth new. Refused to return it and cursed me out and kicked me out of the store. Hagerstown Maryland Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Washington Street Pawn Brokers Hagerstown , Maryland

May 04 2017
Your Cannabis Now, Your Cannabis Orders, Fairfield Marketing, Chris French Complete Ripoff, Took My Money and Refused to Supply Products or Refund Internet, California Author: Budd Lake, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Your Cannabis Now Internet

May 04 2017
Jonathan Lancaster sold me a dog with distemper, we received our puppy on 3/15/17 and he was sick on 3/17/17 been hospitalized twice and just found out that he has distemper and I paid $2600.00 for the maltipoo and 8k in hospital and vet bill and would li Sold me sick dog with Distemper virus Houston Texas Author: Gloucester , Massachusetts Miscellaneous Companies: Jonathan landcaster Houston , TX

May 04 2017
Animal Express First Rate Shipping Animal rip off Dallas Texas Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Animal Express Texas

May 03 2017
Aquarium Creations Online Rip Off and Scam Artist Lauderdale Lakes Florida Author: Yuma, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Aquarium Creations Online Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

May 03 2017
E.T. Oil Company Edwin Tanglao "SCAM PROFESSIONAL" MR. EDWIN TANGLAO IS THE BEST LIER & SCAM ARTIST I HAVE EVER SEEN. HE IS ALSO THE BEST LIER OF PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND FAITH DELIVERIES I HAVE EVER WITNESSED Torrance California Author: New York, New York Miscellaneous Companies: E.T. Oil Company Torrance , California

May 02 2017
Barclay Career School Got student loan, started class. Attended 10 classes then had an accident. 4 weeks later went to go back but they were closed with no information. JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: Lumberton, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Barclay Career School JACKSONVILLE, Florida

May 02 2017
Sociallity Access Now Paid Membership Trick Internet Author: Jonesboro , Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Sociallity Internet

May 20 2017
Award Notification Commission Grand Prize Sweepstakes XVll Award Notification of winnings of $2,000,00.00 and for me to send a processing fee of $12.99 by cash, check, or moneyorder payable to ANC. Kansas City Kansas Author: Vallejo, California Miscellaneous Companies: Award Notification Commission Kansas City, Kansas

May 01 2017
Ricoma Ricoma distributer miami Ricoma machines are a rip off and their customer support is awful. doral Florida Author: Tyler, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Ricoma doral, Florida

May 01 2017
Xpressary I ordered 2 Neoprene waist trainers on March 4th. I paid $39.90 and never received my items. Ive left email after email and they keep saying my item shipped but cannot give any tracking information .  Internet Author: Saint Marys, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Xpressary Internet

Apr 29 2017
youthrenu vague,poor business practices,does not accept refunds, will not credit accounts,bad record keeping Internet Author: cleveland, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: youthrenu Internet

Apr 27 2017
M2 MEDIA GROUP UNAUTHORIZED MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION STAMFORD Connecticut Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Miscellaneous Companies: M2 MEDIA GROUP STAMFORD, Connecticut

Apr 27 2017
Care.com Scammers waltham Nationwide Author: Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Care.com Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
OVL*My Daily Skin Perfect Skin Wash Charged my credit card for products I never received or ordered two weeks after I had ordered and received samples. Internet Author: Big Bear City, California Miscellaneous Companies: OVL*My Daily Skin Internet

Apr 26 2017
Revita Youth Deceptive, non transparent subscription program with outrageous pricing that remains hidden St. Petersburg Florida
Author: Spring, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Revita Youth St. Petersburg, Florida

Apr 25 2017
GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL I received a very small sample of a face serum that I did not ''order'' and for which I was charged a ridiculous amount of money. Internet
Author: Laval, Quebec Miscellaneous Companies: GETMEDIKAHELP.COM TALLANSTOWNIRL Internet

Apr 25 2017
Econo Pick Econo Deals Logo on jacket upside down, no refund or replacement I think China Internet Author: Snohomish, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Econo Pick Internet