Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Motor Vehicle Division companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 232 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 28 2017
MD easy pass EZ PASS MDTA charging monthly fees for ez haven't used in 4 yrs won't close account till paid tried to cancel many times Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Motor Vehicle Division: MD easy pass Fredericksburg, Virginia

Aug 25 2017
Southside towing They towed my car from my work place on a private lot with no order by anyone and under a bandit tow condition. They failed to send me a DMV type lien sale notice but said that they did. They sold my $4,400 car with new motor, transmission , battery, starter, tires, brakes for just $175 at auction. I waited for lien sale notice in the mail. It never came. I first became aware of the lien sale of my car when Southside Towing put me in collections for $2,300 and ruined my good credit. I now lost my car, paying more for interest on my new car and my new home loan mortgage. I just cannot believe that my beautiful car was sold for $175. They likely sold it for much more in a secret auction. This really hurt me and my finances. Orange California Author: Irvine, California Motor Vehicle Division: Southside towing

May 23 2017
South Bay Expressway $621 fine for tolls I didn't make. South Bay Expressway Scamming San Diego California Author: HIGHGATE HILL, Motor Vehicle Division: South Bay Expressway San Diego, California

May 16 2017
Greenwood Towing RIP OFF AND THIEVES Baltimore Maryland Author: Dagsboro, Delaware Motor Vehicle Division: Greenwood Towing Baltimore, Maryland

May 12 2017
Caregan Transport Liars, Cheaters, & Scammers.. Richmond Indiana Author: Fortville, Indiana Motor Vehicle Division: Caregan Transport Richmond, Indiana

Feb 27 2017
Cody Lopez MK Trucking, MK Freight Haulers LLC, Koenig Land Company .08 cents per mile pay for driving over the road for 1 week Roanoak Texas
Author: Fort Worth , Texas Motor Vehicle Division: Cody Lopez Roanoak, Texas

Feb 16 2017
Swift Transportation Non Compliant Greer South Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Motor Vehicle Division: Swift Transportation Greer, South Carolina

Dec 21 2016
Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Charged late fee when I never received original violation notice Greenlawn New York Author: Greenlawn, New York Motor Vehicle Division: Suffolk County Red Light Safety Program Internet

Oct 27 2016
Illinois Tollway Fraudulent claim, punishment for my dispute Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Illinois Tollway Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Capital one auto finance Has my lively hood in limbo NASHVILLE Nationwide Author: Nashville , Tennessee Motor Vehicle Division: Capital one auto finance Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
JSM trucking LLC  Nationwide Author: Coral Gables, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: JSM trucking LLC Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Avalon transportation service Berry Hauck & Tao Lin. The Offender name of Mr. Tao Lin.and Mr.Berry Hauck who is the CEO of A.T.S.. Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Motor Vehicle Division: Avalon transportation service Santa Clara, California

Aug 22 2016
Lgbs Collections Agency Stole my money Jacksonville Florida Author: Gretna, Florida Motor Vehicle Division: Lgbs Collections Agency Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Monaco Motorhomes1031 Our Monaco Cayman (2006) should never have been sold. It was manufactured before Monaco was bought out. We have put over $18,000.00 in it, have not used it since April of 2013. We are senior \citizens and cannot afford to put anymore money in it. We have found out that Monaco cheapened materials because they were having financial problems. Decatur Indiana Author: Decatur, Indiana Motor Vehicle: Monaco Motorhomes1031 Decatur, Indiana

15, Report #1320873

Aug 05 2016
Intoxalock Ignition interlock device Deceptive. Rude. Faulty. Des moines, Iowa Nationwide
Author: Archbald, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle Division: Intoxalock Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Motobuys.com Motobuys scooter defective won't honor warranty Internet
Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle Division: Motobuys.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
Life Payment/Nick Parenti signed me up for multiple credit card leases and forged my name Nationwide Author: Highland Park, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Life Payment/Nick Parenti Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HCTRA I got robbed back in November and I called them to let them know and I tried to give them my account info over the phone since I had zero credit cards, long story short, I now owe interest, fees after fees since November, they have my updated mailing address  houston TEXAS Author: houston, Texas Motor Vehicle Division: HARRIS COUNTY TOLL ROAD AUTORITY HOUSTON,

Feb 06 2016