Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
State Government companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 551 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
International Award payment center A.T Lee, Aethuel Lee I received a prize advisory envelope in my mail the funny thing is I don't ever remember participating in this as they worded it competition so I decided to look it up sure enough many other people have been scammed using the same exact false documents I'm holding in my hand what a shame because most people need money and a miracle and what a horrible thing to do I hope they get what they deserve North Kansas city Missouri Kansas Author: Destrehan, Louisiana State Government: International Award payment center North Kansas city Mo, Kansas

Jun 22 2017
Pure CBD False information Las Vegas Nevada Author: Shelbyville, Indiana State Government: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
CCU Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Abusive Parents: CCU Baltimore, Maryland

Dec 29 2016
Local Records Office Scam Deed New home Annapolis Maryland Author: Maryland State Government: Local Records Office Annapolis, Maryland

Dec 04 2016
Direct express debit card services Weaverville California Author: Weaverville, California State Government: Direct express debit card services Weaverville, California

Oct 28 2016
Ohio Department of Taxation & Ohio Attorney General Confiscating Ohio Tax Refunds Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio State Government: Ohio Department of Taxation Reynoldsburg, Rhode Island

Oct 15 2016
LicensePlateToll E-470 Public Highway Authority Express Toll Colorado Approved Ripoff Denver Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas State Government: LicensePlateToll Internet

Dec 20 2016
Title Max Tiltle Pawn Interest rate extremely high,they charging 10 dollars per day as a late fee also. Bainbridge Georgia Author: Bainbridge, Georgia State Government: Title Max Tiltle Pawn Bainbridge , Georgia

Sep 14 2016
Hitwe dating app  Internet Author: Garden grove, California State Government: Hitwe dating app Internet

Jul 12 2016
Estate Trust Asset Recovery estaragency REFUND NOTICE - returning lost or unclaimed assets to their rightful owners. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida State Government: Estate Trust Asset Recovery Gainesville, Florida

Jul 11 2016
southern Pitts BBQ Willz grilz, Wills grills sent payment after ordering, still getting excuses, haven't seen the Pitt, been ten weeks,now. asheboro Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky State Government: southern Pitts BBQ Internet

Jun 20 2016
THEA Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP deceptive, overprice payment fees, fraudulent practices, strong arm practices Jacksonville Florida Author: Houston, Texas State Government: THEA Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 06 2016
North Texas Tollway Authority NTTAZipcash The NTTA billed me for tolls, i do not live in Texas and never visited. Dallas Texas Author: Midwest City, Oklahoma State Government: North Texas Tollway Authority Dallas, Texas

Jun 01 2016
Select specialty hospital Neglect of mother by withholding medication, loss vision of left eye, feeding tube balloon burst inside her body, fraud, etc. Gainesville Florida Author: Melrose, Florida State Government: Select specialty hospital Gainesville, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Illinois Department of Child Support Enforcement Will not give credit for support already paid Marion Illinois Author: Goreville , Illinois State Government: Illinois Department of Child Support Enforcement Marion, Illinois