Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 23 2016
magazine periodicals HAMILTON they called numerous times and i had refused everytime, and still managed to put my bank account over drawn. Alton Kansas
Author: Joplin , Missouri Telemarketers: magazine periodicals Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Beauty Impressions. Beware! Pacoima California's Author: Hurricane, Utah Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions. Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
High class universe Charged my account never received merchandise Internet USA Author: Merrick, New York Telemarketers: High class universe Internet

Dec 19 2016
Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines I called a company to get a quote on home insurance. This company came online and made the offer of sending a $100 voucher to busy stuff from Walmart, Target and other stores by only charing $1.95 as processing fee. Not Known Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Telemarketers: Discount & Savings Advantage Publications and Magazines Nationwide

Dec 17 2016
Positive voyage Ripped me off Positive Voyage, Pennsylvania Author: KINGSPORT, Tennessee Telemarketers: Positive voyage Positive Voyage, , Pennsylvania

Dec 16 2016
Team National Deceiving Florida Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Telemarketers: Team National Internet

Dec 15 2016
Data Depot Datadepot.biz Owe me money as an affiliate of their company Cheyenne WY Author: Rayville, Louisiana Telemarketers: Data Depot Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
USAJobSearch.org Robbins Management Consulting, Madison Covington Fake employment, staffing, employment, Atlanta Internet Author: Arizona Telemarketers: USAJobSearch.org Internet

Dec 29 2016
lux style I WANT TO RETURN OVER CHARGED NO RETURN SLIP CAME FROM INTERNATIOAL COMPANY GOT NO RESPONSE FROM MY EMAIL A MONTH AGO Odense C 5100 Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Telemarketers: lux style Internet

Dec 12 2016
renueskin derma snake venom peptide cream pentapharm Billing RIPOFF! San Diego California Author: YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, New York Telemarketers: renueskin derma snake venom peptide cream San Diego, California

Dec 11 2016
North American Award Center- Capital Reserve VII-NAAC Have constantly sent me notices asking for money saying I won the contests just send the $15-$12-$5. kansas city Mo Missouri Author: Crestline, California Telemarketers: North American Award Ceneter kansas city Mo, Missouri

37, Report #1341953

Dec 07 2016
Eye Opulent Credit Card Was Charged Without My Authorization! - Hidden Enrollment Into Autoship! Internet Author: Porterville, California Telemarketers: Eye Opulent Internet

38, Report #1341903

Dec 07 2016
SVCRT.com u/k they keep charging us $ 29.95 monthly and saying they'll not do it again but they keep doing it Nationwide Author: Centereach, New York Telemarketers: SVCRT.com Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
PlentyofFish POF.com, plenty of fish Upgrade Billing Scam, Refund Refusal, Forced to Upgrade, No Communication online Internet Author: Linden, Tennessee Telemarketers: PlentyofFish Internet

Dec 01 2016
Diversified Companies Scam Artist Bloomfield New Jersey Author: Newark , New Jersey Telemarketers: Diversified Companies Bloomfield , New Jersey

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 27 2016
dclottery Brenda Peek McIntosh Kenneth Allen kept sending me messages on facebook telling me I won money. Sent me a site showing my name was listed in the winners' list took an email from someone on that list and used it to send me messages saying everything was legal and fine! Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Telemarketers: dclottery Washington, Dist of Columbia

Nov 26 2016
Heacamp Heacamp anti aging RIP OFF St Petersburg, Florida Internet
Author: Huntington Beach, California Telemarketers: Heacamp Internet

Nov 19 2016
International Award Service Office of George Hyde Took Money From Me Kansas City Kansas
Author: Morgantown , West Virginia Telemarketers: International Award Service Nationwide

Nov 05 2016
Gldsvgs.com GLDSVGS.com Stole money from my card and want give it back Internet Author: Corinth, Mississippi Telemarketers: Gldsvgs.com Internet