Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Telemarketers companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 9,518 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Mar 12 2017
Donald Coins Ordered Coins- Never Delivered Orlando Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Telemarketers: Donald Coins Orlando, Florida

Mar 09 2017
Magazine Publishers Service will not cancel subscription when asked repeatidly, keeps billing cc, did not receive watch as stated, says in Montreal, Quebec, however is actually in California, USA, funds are not Canadian, but US, keeps calling, sending magazines not even interested in and would NEVER order, says we can cancel early if we pay $400. Just want them to cancel our subscription, go away and leave us alone. The prices they charge are way more then what a subscription would be if purchasing from the magazine itself. Montreal Quebec Author: Salmo, British Columbia Telemarketers: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Mar 07 2017
Parisian glow Be leery, maybe a fraud, I got scammed! Nationwide Author: San antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Parisian glow Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
GSR Magazines Garden State Readers Canceling subscription is a pain with this company Avenue New Jersey Author: Paige, Texas Telemarketers: GSR Magazines Avenue, New Jersey

Mar 04 2017
AlphaElite Testo & Nitric One the product does not work. After calling & cancelling a new shippment was sent and billed to me. Fountain Valley California Author: INGLEWOOD, California Telemarketers: AlphaElite Testo & Nitric Fountain Valley, California

Mar 02 2017
American Cash Awards American Money Corp. Inc. ,A.M.C., $500,000.00 and new BMW Washington, DC Internet Author: Montgomery, Texas Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Internet

Mar 02 2017
Readers Service Lighthouse Florida Lighthouse Florida Author: West view, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Readers Service Lighthouse Florida Lighthouse, Florida

Feb 24 2017
Buiness savings advantage Network publications Two different ×s ive called mass. Utah Author: Wayland, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Buiness savings advantage Utah

Feb 24 2017
Dermabright Dermawrinkle Blast Charged my credit card with out my knowledge Nationwide Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Telemarketers: Dermabright Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Inate scientific research I ate skin serum Offered trial for 4.95, and charged me next 89.95 for months supply, i have returned them everyone, i have receipts with tracking number for all but last one Henderson NV Author: KINGSLAND, Georgia Telemarketers: Inate scientific research Kingsland, Georgia

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 16 2017
US Realty Records Ripoff by USrealty records Cheynne Wyoming Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: US Realty Records Cheynne , Wyoming

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chicago, Illinois Telemarketers: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, IL

Feb 09 2017
Supposed publishers clearinghouse David whiteRoger bakerDorothy hart Kept congratulating me for winning, and loads of "do you understand me OK" Slidell Nationwide Author: Mammoth , Arizona Telemarketers: Supposed publishers clearinghouse Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Model search america Florida Author: Crossett, Arkansas Telemarketers: Model search america Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
facebook lottery not sending winnings California Author: las lunas, New Mexico Telemarketers: facebook lottery Internet

Feb 02 2017
Associated Publishers Network Magazine Charged my card somehow without authorization of $122 and I have gotten 6x of $36 a pop overdraft charges. Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Telemarketers: Associated Publishers Network Magazine Internet

Feb 02 2017
Canadamags.com Sent magazines and billed me for magazines I did not order Montreal Quebec Author: Kirkland lake ontario, Alabama Telemarketers: Canadamags.com Internet

Jan 30 2017
Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Dale LindseyDonald Burks Company Tax ID on 2/27/13: 45-3973710 Took $35,000 to drill and test Mahalitc#1 well API no. 42-089-32694, never even disturbed grass then vanished Richardson Texas Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: Patriot Oil And Gas, A.k.a. The Patriot Energy Group with Don Cunningham Richardson, Texas