Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Telemarketers companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 26-50 of 9,615 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Sep 14 2017
Shelly Gates FRAUD from ad on KSL. Offer to buy item and send excess funds to pay movers when they pick item up.Nationwide Author: Pleasant View, Utah Telemarketers: Shelly Gates

Sep 13 2017
DERMAdoctor Survey Group LLC Mail / Fraud enticing secret shopper cash checks and mail them gift cards. Pretends to be DERMAdoctor stealing their checking account number / name sending fake checks for thousands. Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Telemarketers: DERMAdoctor Survey Group LLC Nationwide

Sep 08 2017
Clear Sight Glasses Would not return my call. I looked up the comments only after my order was placed. I wanted to cancel because I accidently placed my order twice but could never get anyone on the phone. I wanted to cancel but could not!!! Only know the state Idaho Idaho Author: North Little Rock, Alabama Telemarketers: Clear Sight Glasses Idaho

Sep 07 2017
Ell's World security signed by Shopify Charged my credit card for hair straightener but did not deliver Internet Author: Rhinelander, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Ell's World Internet

Sep 06 2017
tumbler cup cold (IBEX) ordered a tumbler for 6.95. received tumbler then 2 weeks later my card was charged another 39.99. i did not authorize the second charge. it never said anything about getting charged another 39.95. Internet Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: tumbler cup cold (IBEX) Internet

Sep 02 2017
Elly's World On July 23rd 2017 I made a hair care purchase of a hair straightener straightener $49 $0.97 it by email confirmation said it would be mailed four to six weeks and I still have not received the product. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Telemarketers: Elly's World Internet

Aug 26 2017
Eelvaet*Dermdefined Returned merchandise, refused to credit my account as they recently sent paperwork saying I did not follow refund terms. This is true because I have never recieived any corespondance from them about any shipments or costs. After refusing a shipment they refused to credit my account for their outrageous pricing! Being on a very limited income I find it appalling that they refuse to refund my payment as I returned their product! Orlando. Internet Author: Newport, New York Telemarketers: Eelvaet*Dermdefined Internet

Aug 28 2017
Primont Financial Funding So I received an email from this company stating that I got approves for a personal loan for $8000. Long story short, I was told told to make a payment of $450 and that would secure my loan. Then later on, I get told I need to make another payment of $820 for collateral and insurance. I'm suppose to receive my funds but I still haven't received anything yet. New York New York Author: Sacramento, California Telemarketers: Primont Financial Funding Internet

Aug 25 2017
Gravity Concepts Limited YK Marketing, Akbher, Yousaf, Mohammed, Zeeshan Tole I'm a freelance telemarketer and they hired me as one of their telemarketers. We agreed that I'll be paid $6 pr hour iregardless of whether or not I'm hitting the goal. London London Author: Angeles city, Telemarketers: Gravity Concepts Limited London, Other

Aug 24 2017
new healthy way charged my card 79.95 a month for stuff I did not order California Internet Author: Puyallup, Washington Telemarketers: new healthy way Internet

Aug 20 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Deceptive promotional offers Internet Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Telemarketers: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Aug 17 2017
USSP Shipping BrittanyUS Safety Products USSP Shipping deceptive marketing UPS package returned Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: USSP Shipping Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered on June 17th and never received my order Internet Author: Sapulpa, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 15 2017
Truthfinder.com Charged my credit card fraudulently Internet Author: Malibu, California Telemarketers: Truthfinder.com Internet

40, Report #1392065

Aug 11 2017
Bella Restor Products POBox 23978St peterburgsburg Fl.33742 offer trial products free only cost for shipping. Lake Tahoe Nevada Author: Eaton, Ohio Beauty Salons: Bella Restor Products Lake Tahoe, Nevada

41, Report #1391901

Aug 10 2017
Homeadvisor Homeadvisor Thieves of your Bank Acct Bessemer AL Author: Bessemer, Alabama Telemarketers: Homeadvisor Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
Gulf Coast Readers Cape Coral FL, Florida Author: Poughkeepsie., New York Telemarketers: Gulf Coast Readers