Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
TV Advertisements companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 1-25 of 4,233 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 17 2017
Car Advertising they took advantage of my vunerbility of needing to make some money 433 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601 Utah Author: Stafford, Virginia TV Advertisements: Car Advertising Internet

Oct 14 2017
Avantirenewal Ordered a free trial for a 4.95 fee 14 days later a total for $178.79 was debited from my checking account unauthorized Buffalo,New York Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio TV Advertisements: Avantirenewal Internet

Oct 10 2017
Elly world The company sent a email saying my product will take 4-6 week . I waited never received the product. Never refund my money Las vegas Internet
Author: Commerce, Texas TV Advertisements: Elly world Internet

Oct 09 2017
COPPER CHEF PAN DEFECTIVE PRODUCT FAILURE TO HONOR WARRANTY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet Author: SAN JACINTO, California TV Advertisements: COPPER CHEF PAN Internet

Oct 06 2017
Luxury Fashion Shipping Manager in NM Sending me watches! Silver City New Mexico Author: Lexington, North Carolina TV Advertisements: Luxury Fashion Silver City, New Mexico

Oct 04 2017
Sling TV Sling.com. Sling Television I signed up for a "free 7 day trial" and canceled it after the first day. They took my money anyway! Internet Author: Kalispell, Montana TV Advertisements: Sling TV Internet

Oct 02 2017
Envie / Alesse Scammers/ Rude/Charged my CC $98. without authorization/Uses the transportion time as part of the 10 day trial. Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida TV Advertisements: Envie Internet

Sep 30 2017
Elly's World Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois TV Advertisements: Elly's World Internet

Sep 27 2017
ani*ansskincream Joanna Grimes/Femora Offer they present is misleading and no they do not abide by their terms as listed. Colorado Author: Grover Beach, California TV Advertisements: ani*ansskincream Colorado

Sep 15 2017
WOWW Fashion WOWWDE On August 1st. 2017 I order via internet a steam hair straightner for the amount of $49.97. And until this day I have not received my merchandise yet. Internet Author: Ocala, Florida TV Advertisements: WOWW Fashion Internet

Sep 10 2017
Ella's hair straightener I paid for 2 steam hair straighteners off of Facebook and money was taken out of my account but I never received anything! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Ella's Hair Straightener Internet

Sep 06 2017
Woww Fashion Also goes by elly'sworld. I ordered 2 sports bras on June 3rd 2017 and Paid $49.99. it has now been approximately 13 weeks and I still have not received my order. I want my money back!! I want my money back, I never got my order and it's been 13 weeks Internet Author: Fairgrove, Michigan TV Advertisements: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World ellysstraightener I ordered a flatiron from ellys world on July 25th, 2017. They sent me an email confirming my order and told me I would recive my merchandise in 4-6 weeks. Today is August 23rd, 2017 and I still haven't heard anything from them. The website has disappeared. When I tried to check on it, a message comes up "Sorry, this shop is currently unavailable". My order number is 6756. I paid $49.97 for this flatiron, how can I get my money back? Author: LAGRANGE, Georgia TV Advertisements: Elly's World

Aug 23 2017
National Self Reliance Assocoation -  nationalselfrelianceassociation.comsupport@mycrisisgear.com Signed me up for a 14-day trial without my full knowledge, after I purchased 2 items from them. Allen Texas Author: Fort Pierce, Florida TV Advertisements: National Self Reliance Assocoation Allen, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
IBEXTUMBLER i BOUGHT A IBEXTUMBLER that was adveriised as free with a shipping charge of $6.95. I also bought the lid for $15.00. My charge card was charged $21.95, then at a later date they charged my card $39.95 additional. What a rip off! I bought the same tumbler at Walmart for $10.00. Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Morrisonville, Illinois TV Advertisements: IBEXTUMBLER Internet

Aug 14 2017
hearthwear inc nuwave llc they took my money i got no cooktop libertyville Illinois Author: PHOENIX, Alabama TV Advertisements: hearthwear inc libertyville, Illinois

Aug 13 2017