Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → TV Advertisements

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Jan 04 2017
Linkshe I order a product and never recieved the product Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas TV Advertisements: Linkshe Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Magic Tracks Rip off, customer service about non existent. On hold 2 1/2 HOURS Fairfield New Jersey
Author: Springfield, Vermont TV Advertisements: Ontel PRODUCTS Corp Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
High Class Universe I ordered two dog-coin banks from this ocmpany. I received an email that said my order was ready to ship on Dec. 16th 2016. My bank account was charged $43.98 by htis company but I have not received my order or any response to emails. The website is shut down. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida TV Advertisements: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe doing business as Unstoppables, LLC I ordered a cute dog bank on December 6 and was charged $21.99 on December 8! I never received the bank and number is not a working number and email inquiries are not answered! No city listed Internet Author: Nashville, Georgia TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Unstoppables, LLC Internet

Dec 29 2016
IT Cosmetics Refused to refund Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada TV Advertisements: IT Cosmetics Nationwide

Dec 18 2016
High Class Universe Ripoff - SCAM UNK Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona TV Advertisements: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 02 2016
SKIN Noir / EYE Noir Company not accepting return items Sta. Ana California Author: Tuckerton, New Jersey TV Advertisements: SKIN Noir Sta. Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
MAGICTRACKS AS SEEN ON TV MAGICTRACKS I ordered MagicTracks back on October 18, 2016. I have called and e-mailed them several times and get the same recording on the phone and no response to any of the e-mails I have sent. Ridiculousness!!! Rip Off!! fairfield New Jersey Author: BEDFORD, Indiana TV Advertisements: MAGICTRACKS Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 16 2016
DermifiRejuven8 FulfillmentDermifiRejuven8 San Diego California Advertising mislead a free trial offer that turned into a monthly enrollment of Dermifi cream at $89.31 and Rejuven8 cream at $87.47 San Diego California Author: Palm Springs, California TV Advertisements: DermifiRejuven8 San Diego, California

Nov 13 2016
The Deal Empire took the payment but didn't deliver product and no number to reach them Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona TV Advertisements: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 11 2016
SP*THEDEALEMPIRE AKA - Angela Sands Took money out of account and now say I don't exist in orders. Internet
Author: North Collins, New York TV Advertisements: SP*THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Oct 21 2016
Hydrolux skin care CA skin Cellvia, CA skin hydrolux. Spoke to an individual by the name of Angel Cruze Hydrolux rip off, not a free trial and no 14 day cancellation notice on the website unknown Internet Author: Kincardine, Ontario TV Advertisements: Hydrolux skin care Internet

Oct 16 2016
ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum - JL Media EyeCare - HIRO Med Complete Skin - Countour Skin billed- did not order! Fountain Valley California Author: bradenton, Florida TV Advertisements: ReNewEyeCream - ReVitalizeSkinSerum Fountain Valley, California

Oct 11 2016
Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream I've got my eye luminous skin care and I fell and got ice cream in the mail yes it came in time if they said for $5 and change for the shipping and handling that's it then I get into my my bank account and saw that I have got a $99.01 and $89 and some change taken for my checking account that is not what the deal was It was supposed to be a 14-day trial for five bucks and that's it no ifs ands or buts now I can't find it online to cancel it out Fountain Valley California Author: Columbus , Ohio TV Advertisements: Luminous Advanced Skin Care anti-aging facial treatment and Belle Epoque eye cream Fountain Valley, California

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York