Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
United States Post Office companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic

Showing 51-75 of 376 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Dec 09 2013
USPS United States Postal Service TOTAL RIP OFF RETURNING MAIL WHEN ONLY MOVED 2 DOORS DOWN IN SAME BUILDING Santa Ana California Author: Santa Ana, California United States Post Office: USPS Santa Ana, California

Nov 17 2013
Planet Caravan Music Never gave me the .T_Shirt that I ordered which I paid 27.94 for which I ordered on November 3 Buford Georgia Author: New York, New York United States Post Office: Planet Caravan Music Buford, Georgia

Nov 05 2013
Numerological Recource Center Analysis Division Says I am to be rewarded$2.350 million dollars for David Lennerth New Life Winne Mr Gerald St. John says Look in the mirror Smile and wave to the "New Life Winner". Lynbrook NY Author: Cleveland, Ohio United States Post Office: Numerological Recource Center Lynbrook NY, Select State/Province

Oct 30 2013
Distribution Reporting Services 72 Hour Notice... Department of Deposits... 4,000,000.00 USA note it did not say US Dollars. maybe this is how they can get away with sending it in the mail without it being considered a Fraud. Carbondale Illinois Author: Carrboro, North Carolina United States Post Office: Distribution Reporting Services Carbondale, Illinois

Oct 05 2013
THE LEAGUE The sent me a letter to join an exclusive group to join FREE of charge , they will send me free secrets of & the world will be at my feet, & from then on i will be following the golden brick road. We will immediately reward you with our secrets of the LEAGUE. DALLAS Texas Author: Brick, New Jersey United States Post Office: THE LEAGUE DALLAS, Texas

Aug 27 2013
Change-My-Address.com charge me 19.95 to change my address Montgomery Ohio Author: Gainesville, Georgia United States Post Office: Change-My-Address.com Montgomery, Ohio

Aug 24 2013
Change My Address - rip off!! I went on line late last night to change my address with the USPS. I was overtired and chose the first link name: USPS Change of Address-change my address.com. I thought it was really nice of the USPS to make it so easy. I entered all the required information for both myself and my son. I went on my checking account this morning and saw that I was charged $19.95 per change of address!!!! It costs $1.00 with the USPS. I feel so very stupid. I am in my 60's and hear about elderly getting taken by these bogus rip off companies and never thought it would happen to me! I called first thing this morning, 7:25 am, and asked for a refund. Of course they said no. I really can't afford to throw away $40 like that!. I am sick to my stomach. Montgomery Ohio Author: San Diego, California United States Post Office: Change My Address Montgomery, Ohio

Jul 29 2013
bernhardt company inc bad check writing/mail fraud lenoir North Carolina Author: Illinois United States Post Office: bernhardt company inc lenoir, North Carolina

Jul 01 2013
Changemyaddress.com Official site for US Post Office used for COA but was billed 19.95 by this company Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina United States Post Office: Changemyaddress.com Internet

Jun 28 2013
Nova Capital Financial Servicez AKA Allen Jones 1-940-604-0587Navistar, Inc, Knoxville, TN 37919USA Mega (International sweepstake) Reportly won 2nd prize ($255,000) received a check From Navistar of Knoxville TN for $4,685.00 Los Angeles California Author: Monroe Township, New Jersey United States Post Office: Nova Capital Financial Servicez Los Angeles, California

Apr 29 2013
EOS CCA RECEIVED A LETTER SAING I OWE MONEY TO AT&T MOBILITY, WHICH IS A RIP-OFF Norwell, Massachusetts Author: Monmouth Jct, New Jersey United States Post Office: EOS CCA Norwell, Massachusetts

Apr 23 2013
International Award Payment Center A.T. Lee - Program Coordinator sent a "BLUE SERIES X OFFICIAL NOTICE" of $15,000.00 Grand Prize North Kansas City, Missouri
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada United States Post Office: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 02 2013
Vacation resort Interntional VRI Unscrupulous Accounting & Collecting Practice Laguna Hills California Author: encinitas, California United States Post Office: Vacation resort Interntional Laguna Hills, California

Apr 10 2013
STAMPS.COM Rip-Off - Change your credit card information BEFORE the end of your Free Trial or they will find a way to charge you. The service SUCKS. No online support, chat or customer service e-mail address. Th Internet Author: LA HABRA, California United States Post Office: STAMPS.COM Internet

Apr 23 2014
Internet Training Products Inc ITP,Inc I PAID for the information with a credit card - debited from my checking account and received a notice thanking me for my order and then could not download the information Internet Author: farmington hills, Michigan United States Post Office: Internet Training Products Inc Internet

Feb 17 2013

Feb 13 2013
patricia ann kampa patty kampa patrice kampa pat kampa STOLE MONEY.... STOLE MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE westwego, Louisiana
Author: NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana United States Post Office: patricia ann kampa westwego, Louisiana

Jan 28 2013
mychangeaddress.vero beach florida Posed as United States Postal service took my money and we have NOT received anymail in three weeks Internet Author: Rancho Mirage, California United States Post Office: mychangeaddress.vero beach fl Internet

Jan 16 2013
BlueGreen Resorts Maintenance Fees/Availability Internet Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island United States Post Office: BlueGreen Resorts Internet

Jan 08 2013
USPS Claim department Unreason denial on my insurance claim and poor customer services St Louis, Montana Author: Boston, Massachusetts United States Post Office: USPS St Louis, Montana

Dec 13 2012
Helen Gross Helen Gross-FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY Through USPS-Kept Our Merchandise AND Our Money Saint John, Indiana
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida United States Post Office: Helen Gross Saint John, Indiana

Nov 18 2012
Charles Thomson Nationwide Trust, Pch Sweepstakes Winner Sweepstakes Winner Letter. Contact agent Charles Thompson. Fake Adress. N.Y. phone. Scam Vancouver, British Columbia Author: Muir, Pennsylvania United States Post Office: Charles Thomson Vancouver, British Columbia

Oct 31 2012
usps little river rude customer service, unprofessional, miami, Florida Author: miami, Florida United States Post Office: usps little river miami, Florida