Complaint Review: Outrank

• Outrank
    50 W 23rd St Suite 401 New York, NY 10010
    , Select State/Province
    USA

Outrank Yodle Wasted my hard earned money, do NOT use this company. Do not believe their sales pitch, all BS. New York City

*UPDATE Employee: Hi

I am a hard working carpenter, one of the few with integrity and morals I think.  Like the other report before mine sais, they just don't deliver the goods and servises they claim to.  OK are you ready?  I did NOT receive ONE single phone call from a customer wanting my handyman & remodeling services.

I believe that sais it all, I paid dearly for Outrank service for six months and received nothing in return except a verrrrry crappy generic website with misspelled words and misinformation.  Not to mention the horrible pictures they post to it.  Save your money, your time, your good expectations, your trust, your business for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/outrank/select-stateprovince/outrank-yodle-wasted-my-hard-earned-money-do-not-use-this-company-do-not-believe-their-1083794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Hi

AUTHOR: J. Teer - ()

This is Jasmine Teer from Yodle’s communications team. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience using our services and I am surprised by what you describe. I understand how frustrated you must feel, but if you are willing to contact me at directly at (212) 542-5403, I would like to look into your account, find out what happened and see if there is anything I can do to improve matters. Best regards.