Complaint Review: Outskirts Press

• Outskirts Press

Internet
    USA

Outskirts Press Horrible experience Internet

When I was first publishing, and Outskirts Press was getting my money, service was personal and great. After the book was published, I could not get help. I could not get a person to call me, I was misguided on costs to lower the price of my book, and the people are rude. Through emails is the only mode of communication and that is poor. I believe this company is a scam and a rip off. I believe they purposefully give false quotes and then claim you owe more. I have tried for three weeks to get someone to help me. The girl who emails me takes no responsibility for poor communication and in fact blames me!

I have requested twice to speak to a manager but get no call. Instead I get forwarded to the same girls email. I could not be more frustrated. I will not recommend this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2014 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/outskirts-press/internet/outskirts-press-horrible-experience-internet-1183262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content