Complaint Review: Overnight Prints

• Reported By: Joe RB — Redondo Beach California United States of America
  • Overnight Prints

Internet
    United States of America

Overnight Prints ABSOLUTE RIP OFF - WON'T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT- HORRIBLE QUALITY Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Overnight Prints Response

I am a small business owner and invested in business card printing with this shoddy vendor.  I received the cards and of the 500 the first 100 in the box were fine.  I noticed after 30 days that when I reached the middle of the stack, the cards had printing from another print job that ran onto my cards.  They obviously did not clean the printing machine between jobs.  50% of them turned out to be misprinted.

I contacted them about this and they immediately claimed there was nothing they could do because of the time involved in my response.  Shame on me for not taking the time to review each card after receiving them.

I escalated to two different managers and they rudely said they would not reprint the cards, even 50% of them and that they hoped I would do business with them in the future.  YEAH RIGHT!

Truly poor quality, truly poor service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2010 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/overnight-prints/internet/overnight-prints-absolute-rip-off-wont-stand-behind-their-product-horrible-quality-in-648107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Overnight Prints Response

AUTHOR: Overnight Prints - (USA)

Dear Joe,

I would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory product and service you received that prompted you to post such a negative review about us online.  We strive to provide our customers with the best product and service possible, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations its important for us to know.

From my understanding of the situation you experienced a error in the printing resulting in the some type of image ghosting.  Due to our printing process; color drifts, smudges, small lines, or dots do occur from time to time.  That is just the nature of the business.  While we do catch the majority of the issues in QC, some orders unfortunately do slip through the cracks.  I think that is what happened in this case.

As per our terms of service, if a print is found to be defective due to the fault of Overnight Prints, then you may contact us to request a reprint or a refund.  Overnight Prints must be contacted by email or phone within 30 days of receiving your order.  In reviewing all of the options I think I may have come up with a resolution that will meet your needs.  Please email me at officeofthepresident@overnightprints.com to discuss it further.  Your patronage is important to us, and we hope that you'll continue to give us the opportunity to service you.