Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2007

• Reported By:Rehoboth Beach Delaware
Overstock.com
www.overstock.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

OVERSTOCK.COM IS A RIPOFF with SADISTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Overstock.com offered me a 5% off, on the page I was ordering from, said it would apply at check-out - it didn't. I did a live-chat, which lasted 25 mins. - for $1.32 - I offered to send them a copy of the page - "Brett" should be fired for keeping me in a chat so long just to tell me "sorry, can't give you the $1.32, 5% discount", I have spent a couple of thousand $ - and that's how they treat me? That was the last straw - they have dissapointed me before.

Lyndee
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 01:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/overstockcom/internet-nationwide/overstockcom-is-a-ripoff-with-sadistic-customer-service-internet-290480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Overstock.com