Complaint Review: Ownerwiz.com

• Ownerwiz.com
    935 highway 124 ste 211
    braselton, Georgia
    United States of America

Ownerwiz.com charged my bank card under false pretense, and promised to assist me with buying a home. I had to cancel my card to avoid future drafts from my checking account. Since I have registered with this orga braselton, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Bitter Sweet Information

I registered with Owner Wiz in early April 2011. They drafted an enrollment fee from my check card, and promised to assist me with locating a home. Since I have registered, followed all their instructions I have not been able to contact them at their phone number 678-280-9141, Christy Kappler, and Victoria were supposed to be my agents. Their policy is to draft a monthly fee of $39.95 from the check card that I provided them with. I had to call my bank to cancel the check card and request a new one, to avoid bank fees to stop their payments. This is a major inconvenience to myself and family. I have suffered a terrible lost of my youngest daughter who was murdered in my home on 3/29/2011. So now I am trying desperately to find another home, because mentally and emotionally I am not able to live in my home that I am currently buying.

I would like for an attorney to contact me to launch a lawsuit on this organization. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2011 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ownerwizcom/braselton-georgia-30517-3484/ownerwizcom-charged-my-bank-card-under-false-pretense-and-promised-to-assist-me-with-bu-721718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Bitter Sweet Information

AUTHOR: Another One Born - (United States of America)

I am so glad that you put ownerwiz.com on "blast" so to speak. I was only days away from giving my credit card information to them, but after what I have read from everyone...Good Luck With That!! Thank you for the information because we are basically in the same boat with one oar. I am looking for a way into home ownership and I thought this was it.

Ownerwiz.com did however send me directly to Lexington Law to fix my credit score to qualify for a better lending rate. I did my homework on Lexington Law and they are listed as number one on the top ten credit repair companies list by the BBB. So if you need assistance from Lexington Law don't let the bad reputation of ownerwiz discourage you from working with them.

I am so sorry to hear about the credit card cancellations and ignored phone calls and emails. I am just really blessed that I found this out before it was too late!

Thank You!