Complaint Review: OWNERWIZ.COM

• OWNERWIZ.COM

Internet
    United States of America

OWNERWIZ.COM LEXINGTON LAW They passed the Vaseline back and forth! Internet

I truly apologize for a claim made only minutes ago in a rebuttal to another consumer complaint. I am sooo pissed! Just when you take one step ahead, you have to take three steps back!! I just gave the biggest compliment to Lexington Law by way of Ownerwiz.com....I was just bent over as they passed the Vaseline from one company to the other!!

I was due to give the last of my money and make unnecessary sacrafices thinking I am finally going to get a fresh start in life....what a joke! I can't believe how these corporations take the time to get together so they can figure out 101 to screw people over!

I am so thankful for this site and I will make ripoffreport.com my primary reference before trusting any business asking for money before results!!!

I started with a simple phone call after searching the web for homes to rent which led me to ownerwiz.com. Hopeful and wide-eyed, I called the 800# and they quickly sent me over to Lexington Law stating that I need to repair my credit then they will help me find the perfect affordable house....

I never made it that far, because as soon as I was asked for a one time $12.99 fee to get started, I told the rep. that my bank account, like my gas tank is on "E"!  The rep.(who will remain nameless), seemed to get a little nervous and pushy! I should have known something was up when I was asked to borrow money from relatives or friends...Are you serious?!?

It's bad enough i'm that broke, but then you have the nerve to ask me to broadcast it?!? I wouldn't tell anyone but Jesus that I didn't have $13 to my name!!

But anyway, thanks to all of the many PAGES of complaints.. I will have made one less mistake in my life! If only they would start a site like this about dates who take you out to dinner and stiff you when the check comes!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2012 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ownerwizcom/internet/ownerwizcom-lexington-law-they-passed-the-vaseline-back-and-forth-internet-837701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content