Complaint Review: OXFORD FINANCIAL MASTERCARD - ALLIANCE

• OXFORD FINANCIAL MASTERCARD - ALLIANCE
    CHAMPLAIN NEW YORK
    NATIONWIDE,

OXFORD FINANCIAL MASTERCARD - ALLIANCE ripoff NATIONWIDE

I WAS CALLED ON 9/15/05 AND WAS OFFERED A MASTERCARD WITH A 2000.00 CREDIT LIMIT AND LIKE THE OTHERS MY CREDIT HAS NOT ALWAYS BEEN GREAT AND I WAS READY TO REBUILD MY CREDIT! I WAS TOLD THE FEE WAS $249.00 AND I WOULD RECEIVE MY CARD IN 30-40 DAYS WELL IT HAS BEEN CLOSE TO 30 AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THE # IS NOT A WORKING NUMBER IN MY AREA!!

I HAVE ALREADY HAD THE $249 TAKEN OUT OF MY BANK BUT I GOT SUSPICIOUS AND I FOUND THIS WEBSITE TODAY!! I WILL BE CONTACTING MY BANK AND I THINK I WILL BE ABLE TO GET MY MONEY BACK!! EVERYONE BE AWARE OF OVER THE PHONE CALLS! I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON!!

Wendy
hallsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2005 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oxford-financial-mastercard-alliance/nationwide/oxford-financial-mastercard-alliance-ripoff-nationwide-160149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content