Complaint Review: Oxford Financial

• Reported By: Stockton California
  • Oxford Financial

Nationwide

Oxford Financial ripoff Nationwide

I received a called from a gentleman name Albert stating a great offering of a mastercard on August 5, 2005. The offer was to pay an amount of $249.00 of a one time payment and that amount will be refunded by after the 6 months grace period.

Basically the 249.00 was a promissory contract to stay with them for 6 months. I feel for the offer and agreed to have them authorize out of my checking account. The amount was taken out of my checking account on August 12,2005. Well, I had never received the mastercard in the mail and had left many messages on their one and only voicemail.

I've never received any phone call back. I had called my bank to see if they can do anything about it, which I even filed a claim, but denied it because this authorization is not the banks fault and I would have to handle it on my own. I got very frustrated and decided to look them up online. When I found the fraud behind it, I got more frustrated.

Zoo
Stockton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2005 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oxford-financial/nationwide/oxford-financial-ripoff-nationwide-157741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content