Complaint Review: Ozark Seer

• Ozark Seer
    New York
    Internet
    United States of America

Ozark Seer Ozark Seer live person fake psychic, cheat, fake spells, false hopes and timeframes, changing name frequently, hurts people with rude comments, compels to hire her, Internet

2 years ago after my break up this live person s**t OZARK SEER has been cheating me by sending emails about her offers. I hired her once and then she sugar coated everything about my ex and told me he would get back to me if I purchased a spell from her. I never believe in any spell so she assured me again and again that I only have to pay $25 once and the work would be done in 2 weeks. I was totally heartbroken that time and hired her for a reading again and paid separately for spell.

She told me her spell costs $25 and this was a reasonable price for me so I hired her once. She faked everything and when I asked for proof of work she sent me an image of a candle saying she did a spell for me. Since then she keeps changing her name. At last she stopped replying me so I created another account and sent her email..

She replied as she was unaware it was me. Again she did the same thing and started compelling me to hire her for $25. [continued below]....
..... I really wish I could have donated the money I spent on this dishonest lady to some poor and needy people. This would definitely grant my wish. I curse OZARK SEER for cheating me.

Please beware as she  might continue to cheat other people too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ozark-seer/internet/ozark-seer-ozark-seer-live-person-fake-psychic-cheat-fake-spells-false-hopes-and-timefr-918291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content