Complaint Review: PAA P.A.A. Points Across America

• Reported By: Charlotte North Carolina
  • PAA P.A.A. Points Across America
    P.O. Box 766
    Whitesboro, Texas

PAA P.A.A. Points Across America Door to Door Magazine Sales Scam Whitesboro Texas

Sitting at home today a young man, appeared to be a teenager, came up to me to ask me to support him to earn points for a better future by purchasing magazines. He said he would earn points and get help with college and also earn a trip to Cancun. He was very persuasive so I purchased a magazine. I proceede to write him a check and he stated that cash gives him automatic credit but I didn't have cash so he said a check "would do". I did not feel completely uneasy but slighty so I decided to call the phone number...no answer. Then tried the web...no website. So I proceeded to search online.

The funny thing is all I could find was fraud report after fraud report about the same story and same sales pitch almost word for word. Even more so I also read a fraud report that even stated the guy getting out of the same silver van with Texas plates that I saw him get out of!!!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE!!!

I immediatley cancelled my check. I reported this because I truly believe it is a scam and hope this helps atleast one more person out there if not more. I will pray for people like this because the have obviousley fallen off their path to rightousness.

Nicole
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2008 05:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paa-paa-points-across-america/whitesboro-texas-76273/paa-paa-points-across-america-door-to-door-magazine-sales-scam-whitesboro-texas-390650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content