Complaint Review: pacebutler Corporation

• pacebutler Corporation
    13915 N. Havey Ave
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    United States of America

I sent in a 4 cell phones to be sold for cash, received an email that they received them and that my check was in the mail.

That was 3 months ago.  Never sell your cell phones to this company they are a bunch of crooks!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 09:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacebutler-corporation/edmond-oklahoma-73013/pacebutler-corporation-scam-artists-edmond-oklahoma-805436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
6Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Late payment

AUTHOR: Shane - (United States of America)

Few days back. i had sent 6 cell phones to PB but i did not receivethe check till a month or so. i complained about this with the concerned department and they gave me assurance that the check will be delivered to me soon. After 2 days , i got my check.

Sold crap fones

AUTHOR: steve - (United States of America)

I had some very old fones cluttered in my drawer.I saw their ad online and tried them out .I was happy to receive something  for these crap fones.

Got my check

AUTHOR: samantha - (United States of America)

I had sent 2 used phones to these guys.Got an email in return that they have received my phones .After a week received my check.

Fair deal

AUTHOR: david - (United States of America)

I had sent 3 used phones which were working.they sent a mail telling me that 1 phone is of no use but i got a fair amount for 2 of the remaining phones.

Had to wait but received check finally.

AUTHOR: jonathan - (United States of America)

I also had this kind of experience with pace butler.
i had sent 10 phones which were in miserable condition .
 i received an email that they have got the phones now & they will send my check in a week or so. when i didn't get the check even after a month, i contacted them. they assured me that the check will be delivered to me within a week and they fulfilled their assurance.
 i received a check of $40.

cell phones to PaceButler never received check?

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Hello my name is David with PaceButler. I recently took over the customer service department. In your review you mentioned you were told a check was in the mail but never received it. I would like to take care of this situation for you. You can reach me at (405)755-3131 thank you.