Complaint Review: Pacific Connect

12623 64th Ave
    SEATTLE, Washington
    USA

Pacific Connect Owner SEATTLE Washington

I Leased a credit card machine through US Bank for $40.69 a month. Recently they started charging me $26.99 extra per month and when I called them they told me it was in the agreement which I was not given by the bank.

I did not read the agreement because my banker explained to me that there would be no other charges and if the machine breaks down they would take care of it and there will be no other charges.

The machine broke down and they told me I have to pay $60.00 to get a replacement. I told them to close my account and they told me I have a contract for 2 years and I have to pay about $750.00. I went to the US bank branch and they told me they will check and come back to me but it has been 1 week and they have not called me yet.  I  made a deal with another bank and I bought the same type of machine for $90.00 which I will own and I do not have to pay any rental charges.

I mailed the machine which I got from Ladco to their office in California.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2016 07:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacific-connect/seattle-washington-98178/pacific-connect-owner-seattle-washington-1323980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content