Complaint Review: Pacific Corporate Services

3225 McLeod Dr., Ste 100
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

Pacific Corporate Services Small Business Loans RipOff Las Vegas, Nevada

Pacific Corporate Services (PCS) called me claiming I was qualified for a Small Business Loan.  They even told me to look them up on RipOffReport.com; I did and they didn't come up!  They also, mentioned that their company had been selected by the government to help Small Business owners process the paperwork and get a SBA Loan faster.  Anyway, unfortunately, I fell for the scam!  The BIG RED FLAG should have gone up when requested an up-front fee.  This was back in August 2011.  I filled out tons of paperwork, my so-called package and submitted it.  I was told that once it was submitted I would receive the loan in 38-45 business days.  These people took their time and never really seemed to know what what going on.  My "loan package" was submitted to a bank at the beginning of November.

At the end of November I hear from that bank that I was denied.  I talked to PCS and they say they are resubmitting to another bank, which, doesn't happen until the end of January/beginning of February and MANY, MANY calls to them later.  I never heard from that bank and again MANY calls to PCS to see what their next move was and finally I hear from another bank.  It is now March 2012.  In speaking with the SBA Lending Manager, I have learned that this company has no clue what they are doing!!!  This is according to the Manager, he said that they (I) have filled out all the proper paperwork but, it is highly unorganized and unprofessionally done.  They sent the package to him in an electronic file and expected him to print it all out (200+ pages and apparently it is PCS's job to do so).  This Manager mentioned he has been in the business for 24+ years and has never seen such a thing!  Also, when I mentioned to him how much I paid them (he was curious because of the horrible job they did) he was rather upset for me, as I paid them WAY too much.

Thankfully, this Manager is out to help us Veterans and is willing to give me a shot because of that, otherwise, if it were any other bank, like the previous 2, I would probaby never get a loan due to all the unprofessionalism and flat out lack of knowledge needed to get a SBA loan and not to mention the lack of knowledge of me and my business.  The manager was rather annoyed when he called them and the only answers the could give him were from reading it right off my package; in which, he had already in his possession and could read for himself.  I definitely, would NOT recommend this company to my worst enemy!  Please BE AWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacific-corporate-services/las-vegas-nevada-89121/pacific-corporate-services-small-business-loans-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-856794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content