Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, November 08, 2016

• Reported By: tmericle — ascutney Vermont USA
pacific credit group
, USA

pacific credit group emporium.com stole my money

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response From Emporium

*Author of original report: same sad story

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response From Emporium

I ordered an iphone 6s plus and after getting the runaround for two days about shipping decided to cancel my order. I was assured by customer service that it was cancelled and my initial payment would be refunded. A month later my account was debited the payment amount I again called customer service and was told that my order had been cancelled on their end so i would have to talk with someone in billing. I did and was told that they cant do anything that i would have to talk with customer service. I explained i had already done that and was then given another number to call which was a nonworking number i have contacted bbb and will pursue this until i get my money back. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CON ARTISTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2016 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacific-credit-group/-/pacific-credit-group-emporiumcom-stole-my-money-1337121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on pacific credit group

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response From Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

We understand your frustration and your concern regarding your order being cancelled and your initianl payment not being refunded. We would like to get this matter resolved for you as quickly as possible.  If you can provide us your full name, email address and phone number by emailing us at escalations@vnuretail.com we will have our Support Team investigate this immediately.

Emporium

same sad story

AUTHOR: - ()

I have seen that same response on everyone's complaints about this company. How about you actually do something for all the customers you have screwed. I have not read one thing about any of your customers actually getting their money back. And I for one believe talk is cheap. If you want people to be happy how about giving all of us our money back!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response From Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

Emporium strives to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied, therefore we take consumer complaints very seriously.

We are working to improve our customer service so that we can more effectively respond to our customers.

We understand your concerns, and we will do what we can to provide you with information regarding your refund.

For us to look into your refund, please email us your full name, phone number, and order number to escalations@vnuretail.com

Sincerely,