Complaint Review: Pacific Credit group

• Reported By: Marlo — Nora Springs Iowa USA
  • Pacific Credit group

Nationwide
    USA

Pacific Credit group Emporium and Monterey Financial Group They have lied to me too many times about my account. Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from Emporium

I have been paying on my account to Emporium for over 6 months but due to an uusual withdrawal from my checking account I called the company to find out why money had been withdrawn from my account without prior notice. I inquired as to how much was left owed on my account I was informed that an amount of $41.34 was left to pay off my account. I set up for the payment to be made only to receive an email informing me my account was being given to a different financial group called Monterey Financial Group so I called Emporium again only to be informed that I supposedly owed 180.?? and change. This is a rip off these people cannot be trusted it's a bait and switch they wait until a time they think a person will not remember and tell that person they owe more money than they actually do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2017 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pacific-credit-group/nationwide/pacific-credit-group-emporium-and-monterey-financial-group-they-have-lied-to-me-too-many-1353116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from Emporium

AUTHOR: Emporium Retail - (USA)

Hello,

We have reviewed your concern and would like to look into this matter.  We would love the oppotunity to work with you directly to resolve this matter and provide you the details regarding your account.  If you can please email us your full name, order number and reference your Rip off Report Complaint # to escalations@vnuretail.com we will have our team look into this and get back to you immediately.

Emporium