Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

Paintagram’s cooperation with me appears to be nonexistent. The horrible service I received from this vendor started in December 2012 when I had originally placed my order for a hand painting of my sisters dog in December.    The Paintagram website boosts a 3 week turnaround for paintings and I have been waiting over 5 months now- utterly ridiculous- especially since this was supposed to be a birthday (February birthdate) present for a relative whose dog is very ill.  They truly seem incompetent at Paintagram. After several emails to the vendor, Paintagram, they apologized for their lack of communication with me regarding my painting and promised that the following week it would be mailed out.

They then sent another email stating that my painting was being mailed out- but I noticed in the email that the company had the incorrect shipping address.  I notified them that the ship to address was incorrect and sent them the correct forwarding address, which was done when I originally when I placed the order. Paintagram then contacted me during the 2nd to last week in April(2 weeks later) to notify me that the painting that I had ordered in December had water damage due to a leak in their factory.  The rep said that in their error they would refund me the mounting charge and shipping fee.  I have not received any refund and the last 3 emails I sent to them have gone unanswered.  Needless to say, I am quite disappointed with the service they have (or rather haven’t) provided thus far.

Finally, 4 weeks later, i finally received my paiting, but it was of a diffrent dog- not of the dog that i had submitted, and the work is unsatisfactory as the canvas isn't actually stretched but loosely folded over, it doesn't look like the artist completed the pic because the top of the pic is just a slate grey and it seems as though the painting wasn't completely dried because of the lines on the top of the painting. And lastly, I paid an extra mounting charge so that I would be able to hang the picture and clearly that was not done.  My 5 year old could've done a better rendition on my dog than the "artists" at Paintagram

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paintagram/hewlett-new-york-11557/paintagram-unsatisfactory-work-unprofessional-hewlett-new-york-1051199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paintagram