Complaint Review: Palacek

601 Parr Boulevard Richmond, CA 94801 Phone: (800
    Richmond, CA
    USA

Palacek defective chairs Richmond CA California

While furnishing my huband's new office, I purchased 20 pakacek leather chairs for large conference rooms. They soon began to deteriorate, as I have read in other complaints against this company.

I reached out to both the company and the online store where I bought these products. After investing much time in my attempts to reach some kind of agreement, I was finally sent their policy that their products are only guaranteed for one year.

These chairs were far too expensive for me to have invested in a product that would be diavowed after one year.

I finally bought cheap fabric covers and learned a very sad lesson.

By the way, Eight leather chairs that I bought for a smaller conference room (and were cheaper) from Crate and Barrel

suffered similar deterioration and were replaced totally free of any charge by the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2017 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palacek/richmond-ca-94801/palacek-defective-chairs-richmond-ca-california-1381833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content