Complaint Review: Palisades Collection Agency

210 Sylvania Ave
    Englewood, New Jersey

Palisades Collection Agency Cell Phone Bill Englewood New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Question...

I had a cell phone with AT&T that is being reported on my credit report. I phoned Palisades Collection Agency to get information on the account, because I disputed it as being paid.

The associate that I spoke with was very nice, however, when he put his so-called supervisor on the phone, he was extremely rude and nasty. I informed them that the bill was paid in full, well, I did not get any satisfaction. I was told not to call that office again unless I was ready to pay the bill in FULL AGAIN.

I emailed AT&T's corporate office regarding this matter. I received a very quick response. I was informed that they do not have any records, bills, etc. So basically, they could not say if the bill was paid or not.

I have contacted the credit bureaus regarding this, and the only thing that I am being told is that the collection will remain, even though, there are no bills, proof, etc.

Palisades is a very nasty company, and I will not deal with them again. The debt can remain.

Kb
Smyrna, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palisades-collection-agency/englewood-new-jersey/palisades-collection-agency-cell-phone-bill-englewood-new-jersey-354589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Question...

AUTHOR: Dani - (U.S.A.)

Do you have the bill and cancelled cehck proving that you paid it? If so, I suggext you sent a copy of them to the collection agency and AT&T. If not, I suggest you keep all records for the recommended 7 years to assure you won't have to pay double again, and you're stuck with it.