• Report: #120005

• Submitted: Sat, November 27, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 27, 2004

• Reported By:Cheney Washington
Palisades Collections
2425 Commerce Avenue Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Palisades Collection ripoff Duluth Georgia

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

On April 12, 2004 I received a copy of my credit report through my employer. While looking over the report I noticed a collection from a company that I have never done business with.

On April 14, 2004 I tried calling the phone number that was provided on my credit report. I have yet to contact someone and actually speak with them about this collection.

In 1999 I never had service with AT&T. I still have not had service with this company, even on my local phone service provider. I would like this matter taken care of and released from my credit report.

Amie
Cheney, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2004 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palisades-collections/duluth-georgia-30096/palisades-collection-ripoff-duluth-georgia-120005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collections