Complaint Review: Palm Research

• Reported By: Pissed Off — North Carolina United States of America
  • Palm Research

Internet, California
    United States of America

Palm Research Still has not paid me for surveys taken last year. Internet, California

I started taking surveys in March of 2010 and took my last one in September of 2010. I have sent several emails to request a payment and still have not received a dime.

I take surveys for several companies and never have to wait this long for payment and I always receive a response when I send an email to the other survey companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2011 09:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/palm-research/internet-california-/palm-research-still-has-not-paid-me-for-surveys-taken-last-year-internet-california-692739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content