Complaint Review: Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant

• Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant
    12 W Mesquite Blvd # 101
    Mesquite, NV,
    USA

Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant Mesquite Nevada I Got Very Sick After Eating At The Panda Garden Restraunt In Mesquite, Nevada , Nevada

I just want to inform you that I ate Dinner at the "Panda Garden Chinese Restaurant" in Mesquite, NV during April 2017. Luckly, the others food was without any problem. However, within hours of eating there I got a terrible stomache ache and was sick for 2 days, throwing up along the interstate freeway every few hours and I laid in the car seat of the car trying to return home from my vacation.

If I had any doubt it was directly from this restraunt I would not be writing this report. I suspect it may be from the liquid or jelly like sweet and sour sauce that sits on their tables. No telling whose fingers may have slipped in there and/or how long those sit on tables before being replaced.

When we got there the man who seems to be the owner or manager almost plows right into our head as he puts menus on the table in a some sort of frenzy after we stand in the entrance for 5 minutes waiting to get the attention of any employee. Then after the food comes, nobody comes by the table for water, see how the food is, if we want anything else, etc. We have to hunt down waiter and employees to get check and to leave.

The experience ended with me getting very sick for 2 days and still recovering days later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2017 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/panda-garden-chinese-restaurant/mesquite-nv-89027/panda-garden-chinese-restaurant-panda-garden-chinese-restaurant-mesquite-nevada-i-got-ver-1370398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content