Complaint Review: pandabuy.com

Henan Building NO.90 Jaffe Road, Wanchai,Guangdong
    Internet
    United States of America

pandabuy.com Cathy Lee Did not receive all my order Internet

I didn't receive the agreed quantity of the products I wanted to purchase. The manager Cathy, promised that a second parcel would be sent containing the second part of my order. I waited for months and I emailed them numerous times! But have been put off by them and they would make excuses, but still promising me that I would receive my second parcel.

I decided to make a complaint through paypal, but it was not possible for me to make a case because it was already a few months after I had made the transaction. After I made a complaint with paypal I had received an email from the manager (who I have not received a reply from in months) asking why I had made a complaint when I could've gotten a refund. So I stated my reason and again asked if I could get what I had ordered, or get half of the total amount I paid, since I had only received half of what we originally agreed I would be purchasing.

I tried filing a complaint with my bank, but was unable was unsuccessful due to the fact that the transaction was made over 120days ago. The amount I paid was over 200.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/pandabuycom/internet/pandabuycom-cathy-lee-did-not-receive-all-my-order-internet-1014362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content