Complaint Review: Paradise Bus Charters

• Reported By: K.A. — Maryland United States of America
  • Paradise Bus Charters

Internet
    United States of America

Paradise Bus Charters Titan Transportation LLC fake, ripoff, scam, rude Baltimore, Washington DC, Virginia, Internet

This company is the WORST!!! They are rude, unprofessional, and I smelled a skunk before it got too close.

I contacted this company for a quote on a party bus. I received a response with general information but none of the questions that I had asked were answered. I sent 2 more emails a week apart from each other with no real info sent so I called.

I was given a quote of $600 for 4 hrs on a 32 passenger party bus. I thought this was crazy so I asked for the quote to be sent in writing because I just could not believe that. I then waited another week (after being told it would be sent the next day) with no official quote but I was sent a blank contract.  Once again, I sent an email with no response and made another phone call.

Over the next several weeks, I was told that the info would be sent the next day (all by the same guy). I knew something was really fishy but I decided to try one more time (I had already looked into another company who seemed more reputable) and the guy told me that I needed to just sign the BLANK contract and send it to them with a $250 deposit and it would all be filled in. Well I told this "person" that I was not stupid and I would not be doing anything with a company who gives potential customers the run around. I explained to him that I was not stupid and I only called this time to see if they were legit before I filed a complaint.

To make a long story short, I figured they were scam artists and I'm glad my 6th sense kicked in before I forked over any money. Just like the old saying goes: "If it sounds too good to be true... It probably is."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paradise-bus-charters/internet/paradise-bus-charters-titan-transportation-llc-fake-ripoff-scam-rude-baltimore-washin-1016876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content