Complaint Review: Paradise Today

• Paradise Today
    10181 West Sample Rd #204
    coral springs, Florida
    United States of America

Paradise Today Did not deliver services that we paid for and will not return phone calls or emails. coral springs, Florida

We got suckered into this lifetime travel package with hopes of getting discount travel for our families upcoming reunions.  We paid $2999 plus $495 a year to be a part of this cost saving travel group.

We tried to get our families 3 generation reunion to Disney World through this company and I cannot get phone calls or emails back regarding our "discounted travel". We also were planning a trip to Italy for my parents 50th wedding anniversary and I cannot get any calls or emails back about this either.

They promised personal service and huge discounts on travel, like having your own personal travel assistant, and we have not received any help or service. This is a scam and I can't believe I fell for it. Several other people signed up the night I did so we are not the only ones who got suckered.

I want my money back but cannot get a phone call back from the company. I have emailed complaints with no return correspondance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2010 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/paradise-today/coral-springs-florida-33065/paradise-today-did-not-deliver-services-that-we-paid-for-and-will-not-return-phone-calls-598296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content